I'll test it for you, gonna use Saints, will report back in January, unable to make signings due to having zero money, so it'll be their default squad + youngsters, expectations are mid table so looking forward to seeing how I get on!

Ah. This tactic was made at the beginning of the game, but tweaked over two seasons to get this final version. I take your point though and will use it whenever I start a new game from the very start and am interested to see how others do with it.

I'm not saying it's the greatest tactic ever or anything, I'm just interested to see if anyone else benefits from it as it's been great for me. :)

I'll test it for you, gonna use Saints, will report back in January, unable to make signings due to having zero money, so it'll be their default squad + youngsters, expectations are mid table so looking forward to seeing how I get on!

Awesome, good luck!

Might struggle to get Suarez and Sturridge in the same starting XI - unless you play Suarez in the AMC (on the right hand side) position. Coutinho should be a monster as the playmaker and Sterling could run riot on the right wing. Should work nicely with them. Let me know how you get on.

Will try it,What do you do for teamtalks ?

Do my own. If the team one doesn't produce a "green response", i do the defence/midfield/attack ones. Passionate, I have faith etc.

Anyone having any joy with this?I'm 2nd with Espanyol after 20 games.(H)

I know you said team cohesion and tactics for pre season but what about when the tactics are fluid, defence positioning?

I know you said team cohesion and tactics for pre season but what about when the tactics are fluid, defence positioning?

Yeah, just alternate between all other options to get the team as well drilled in all areas possible.

are you using the tactic?

(skin is Dark n Blue)