• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calum

Reaction score
560812569_010468a0a8.jpg

SO WHO IS GOING TO GET THIER HANDS ON THE PL TROPHY IN MAY 2011

WILL CHELSEA DO 2 IN A ROW?

WILL MAN UTD BE BACK WITH A VENGENCE?

WILL ARSENAL STAY INJURY FREE AND CLAIM THEIR FIRST TITLE SINCE 2004?

WILL MAN CITY SPEND THIER WAY TO THE TOP?

WILL SPURS BE BETTER NEXT YEAR?

WILL LIVERPOOL SOLVE THIER PROBLEMS AND WIN A SHOCK 19TH TITLE

WILL ASTON VILLA'S YOUNG ENGLISH STARS WIN THEM THE LEAGUE?

Last edited:
already ****** **** way to early cause there is still the summer transfer window yet and you never know a big club could end up failing terribly like liverpool did unexpectedly this season

i belvie we will do it again. we will streghen and especially if essien has a fit season.

One things for certain. Liverpool won't be winning there 20th title next season.

Because they only have 18 now.

Kinda dumb thread seeing as the transfer window hasn't even opened yet. Even dumber that you've suggested Villa are in the running for the title.

But, as things stand, I think Chelsea will win.

Please calum, it's spelt 'their'...

No-one can make an accurate prediction, it's before the transfer window has even opened!

i belvie we will do it again. we will streghen and especially if essien has a fit season.
Honestly, i don't think you'll win it. Your squad is aging terribly, and a lot of pace will go,and a lot of players, and their replacements might do an Aquilani :@ Also, If's. If we had torres and Gerrard for more of the season, we might of been up there, IF Fabregas had stayed fit Arsenal might of.

all the top clubs will lok to strengthen, its way too early to tell who will in the best shape yet. wasnt essien fit when we won last season? it wont come down to one player. its all abou the depth of squad. some our squad players didnt put in the performances this eason, yours did. good as essien is he wont be the difference in the league. but he will be the differenc in the CL (it was the lack of essien against inter that cost you)

We can use this thread through the summer and next season to !

Honestly, i don't think you'll win it. Your squad is aging terribly, and a lot of pace will go,and a lot of players, and their replacements might do an Aquilani :@ Also, If's. If we had torres and Gerrard for more of the season, we might of been up there, IF Fabregas had stayed fit Arsenal might of.

but our squad was apparently too old at the start of this season!!! 3 trophies later haha. we will have some young blood in the team next season to go with our so called aging sqaud.

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

all the top clubs will lok to strengthen, its way too early to tell who will in the best shape yet. wasnt essien fit when we won last season? it wont come down to one player. its all abou the depth of squad. some our squad players didnt put in the performances this eason, yours did. good as essien is he wont be the difference in the league. but he will be the differenc in the CL (it was the lack of essien against inter that cost you)

nope essien was injured last season aswell as this season. we play our better football when essiens playing i belive.

I'm intrigued,and shall hold you to that

i love my dog alot but this cant happen honestly. i belive either chelsea or arsenal.

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

560812569_010468a0a8.jpg

SO WHO IS GOING TO GET THIER HANDS ON THE PL TROPHY IN MAY 2011

WILL CHELSEA DO 2 IN A ROW?

WILL MAN UTD BE BACK WITH A VENGENCE?

WILL ARSENAL STAY INJURY FREE AND CLAIM THEIR FIRST TITLE SINCE 2004?

WILL MAN CITY SPEND THIER WAY TO THE TOP?

WILL SPURS BE BETTER NEXT YEAR?

WILL LIVERPOOL SOLVE THIER PROBLEMS AND WIN A SHOCK 19TH TITLE

WILL ASTON VILLA'S YOUNG ENGLISH STARS WIN THEM THE LEAGUE?

not happy with your picture mate it should have blue and white ribbons haha.

Like people have said, pointless thread, exactly whats changed since the season ended a few hours ago? no managers have left, no players have moved etc

like people have said, pointless thread, exactly whats changed since the season ended a few hours ago? No managers have left, no players have moved etc

but it can be used juring june/july/august

Newcastle are coming back with a bang! <)

Back