WINNERS OF THE 10/11 PL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - Man Utd
2 - Chelsea
3 - City
4 - Arsenal
5 - Spurs / Newcastle(trust me ;) )

Aging... yes, but they dont age over a period of 3 months to be so drastic, I understand what you are saying with having Nino & Stevie G fit, but thats Liverpool's over dependence, `Pool need to spend big this transfer market I feel mate.

& on the note of Fabregas and Arsenal, they need 5 spectacular signings, at least 4 first team!
Two issues on that... Both are American...

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

araenal 5th aye right jog on mate
That's realisticly possible, you know. City spending big, and Spurs have a team to rival yours

1. Chelsea.
2. Man City.
3. Arsenal
4.United.
5. Spurs.
6. Liverpool.

Bookmark this page.

Liverpool...

Next year is our year. (H)

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

1. Chelsea.
2. Man City.
3. Arsenal
4.United.
5. Spurs.
6. Liverpool.

Bookmark this page.

You readed my mind. oO)

United fourth Jog on Alex. ;)

Javier is better then \Torres and Drogba put togethr, Mark my words

im hoping chelsea can win the title but a part of me has got a feeling next season is gunna all go horribly wrong but then a part of me has got a feeling we are gunna have another great season like last and the only other team i can see other then chelsea winning it is man utd i think it will end up being a two horse race bewteen the two yet again

I voted Chelsea but think that Newcastle will do well

my table

1 Arsenal (C)
2 Man Utd
3 Chelsea
4 Man City
5 Liverpool/Spurs
6 Spurs/Liverpool

bottom 3

18 Wigan
19 Stoke/Blackburn
20 Blackpool

Last edited:
every arsenal prob thinks they have a chance of winning the league if we keep cesc and sign 3 defenders

Well,realistically,you need to,yes,sign a few defenders and possibly strengthen the midfield,especially should Cesc walk,but it would still take quite a bit to win the league for Arsenal.

I might be been biased but i think chelsea to win it again... Matter of opinion

definatly chelsea, we won the double last season without what most chelsea fans think is out most influential player michael essien. if he can stay fit next season then our midfield will be as strong as ever, age isent a factor dont forget ferguson knocked us last season for being too old and we won the double. so far just the signing ov yossi which will be a decent signing i beilve carlo must have important plans for him ther wise he wouldnt have signed him. I think we will possibly sign 1 more player an attaking player but who i have no clue. like i said we have some good youngsters comeing through that carlo has said he will give them a chance( i hope he sticks by his word)

1: Chelsea
2: Man Utd
3: Arsenal
4: Man City
5: Liverpool
6: Tottenham

sorry but i just think chelsea and man utd are on a completly different level than other top sides regardless ov money( mancity) and youth( arsenal)

every arsenal prob thinks they have a chance of winning the league if we keep cesc sign 3 defenders and a top class gk

Every fan is biased towards their own club and if they sign the correct players think they can win the league.

For the record I think United will win.

Last edited:
Well,realistically,you need to,yes,sign a few defenders and possibly strengthen the midfield,especially should Cesc walk,but it would still take quite a bit to win the league for Arsenal.

How could you say it could take quite a bit for Arsenal to win the league when they nearly did last year. Minus the injuries to key players, a new defender and goalie i really think we can win.

This is my table:

1. Arsenal
2. Chelsea
3. Man United
4. Man City

Back