Play.com pre ordered

mattyando

Reaction score
Has any one pre ordered fm 2010 off play.com? It says that you should recieve a email about the personalised sleeve. I'v not got this yet and was wondering if anyone else was the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what I love about this post.

It's my cousin, and I took that picture and I presume he didn't know I was a Mod here?

:)

Look in your junk mail Matty.

Last edited:
Lol, yeah I pre-ordered from play.com, haven't got any e-mail yet I don't think.

i pre ordered it for my younger brother, no email either, as red said try the junk mail

The reason I suggest junk mail is that I google'd it (didn't know about the offer) and people have said theirs went in the junk mail. :)

Has any one pre ordered fm 2010 off play.com? It says that you should recieve a email about the personalised sleeve. I'v not got this yet and was wondering if anyone else was the same.
Yes,im getting my personalised sleeve rolled up. :p

i prefer to just buy it at the shops. with the current royal mail strike or whatever. but if your getting it ordered by like parcel force then good luck.

i pre ordered on zavvi and on their website it says its estimated to be despatched on the 30th and with the postal strike i doubt ill even have it this week at all:'(

I pre-ordered it as well. It says the week of release is when they send the email out, but as like everyone else, no email. But they have started packing it, which is good

Yeah lol

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Now its been posted, without the customised sleeve lol. I think that maybe everyone will get the email, they will create the sleeve image n then send it to ya

I got an email today saying that it has been dispatched (From Play.com) But mentioned nothing about my personalised sleeve.

Does anyone know what's going on with Zavvi? They say "Pre-order now for delivery on 30th Oct." But is this going to happen? Are they using Royal Mail?

why don't you order it from Steam. It's guaranteed to come and won't get lost in the post

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Good luck guys, but your copy may come quite late. Zavvi probably use Royal Mail. No ones ever heard of them

why don't you order it from Steam. It's guaranteed to come and won't get lost in the post

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Good luck guys, but your copy may come quite late. Zavvi probably use Royal Mail. No ones ever heard of them

No ones ever heard of who?

Steam is too expensive.

Yeah, most of these online businesses use Royal Mail. So if your very lucky and order it now, it may come on Friday, but its most likely to arrive on monday

Yeah, most of these online businesses use Royal Mail. So if your very lucky and order it now, it may come on Friday, but its most likely to arrive on monday

I've already ordered it.

Isn't the postal strike; Thursday, Friday and Saturday?

Thats what they've been saying, but i'm not sure if its been confirmed yet.

Game and Amazon are the only ones that I know of using alternative deliveries sadly :( I pre-ordered mine from Play.com about 2 weeks ago, so should come by Friday hopefully :)