Play.com pre ordered

I pre-ordered mine off play.com late September and it was dispatched today so hopefully it'll be in my hands on Friday. Are play.com with Royal Mail?

I pre-ordered mine off play.com late September and it was dispatched today so hopefully it'll be in my hands on Friday. Are play.com with Royal Mail?
How can ya find out if your game is dispatched mate? I'm curious to find out if mine has :)

I just got an email from play saying that it got dispatched :)

Waheeeey :) play.com are with Royal Mail I presume?

Not sure if Play are with Royal Mail, Zavvi definetly are, sorry Frankie :( lol.

Lol yeah I suppose getting it for £17 and waiting a couple more days is worth it

zavvi just emailed me aswell to say its dispatched so should be here for the weekend

I got mine today! :D Been at my nans all day today, just came home and saw it :D Postal strike my *** :p

Anyone know how to install via steam? It doesn't give me an option to do it and I've got steam?

Got mine as well all installed :D And my installation automatically came up with steam

Oh yeah just seen to the option, the one that said "Install via Steam" xD Silly me.. :p I walked through my front door and saw the package with "Play.com" wrote on the front, I nearly bowed down on my knees to the package :p
Did Steam update for you? It's says updating on mine and it's been at 0% for ages :(

As did I! I was at work all day, came back and walked into the kitchen to see a padded envelope with play.com on my worksurface. A magical magical moment,

As did I! I was at work all day, came back and walked into the kitchen to see a padded envelope with play.com on my worksurface. A magical magical moment,
Haha, my updating is on 29% now lol. Getting closer, can't wait to play as Pompey and see if I can survive :p Might make Boateng a little bit better as apparently he's highly underated on the demo :( Same for Vermaelen, but apparently a patch is coming out soon :)

I'm starting a Valencia so I can get used to them before my network game :p