• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 9K

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Closed Game,No more Applicants

each player will start at 14 and have a CA of 120 and a PA of 200. All chosen attributes chosen in template will be set at 16

Steve* -------Midfield
ThisIsJoe --------Defender
I7IDanny --------Midfield
Kennry10 --------Defender
ajr18 -------------Striker
AnIrishTrueBlue Striker
CallumHowey ---Midfield
Sid ----------------Midfield
Chokopop -------Defender
Wilko-Wolves ---Striker
Mads2506 -------Striker
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum Midfield
blank 27 ---------Defender
Brian -------------Goalie
Sam --------------Defender
connocfc67 -----Goalie

please fill out this template if your in the above list. Note. Main position must be whats listed above.

Name:
Ethnicity:
Hair Colour:
DOB:
Skin Tone:
City of Birth:
Languages (2 max):
Height:
Weight:
Foot, Right/Left:
Positions:
Mental Attributes (5 max):
Physical Attributes (4 max):
Technical Attributes (5 max):
Preferred Moves (2 max):
Favourite People: (max 5)
Disliked People:
Favourite Clubs: (max 3)
Disliked Clubs: (max 3)

Last edited:
looks great mate will like to see this and good luck mate

I believe I saw a database where Basque AND Catalonia were edited in.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Ever thought of doing a great britian team??

Just use England, same players.

I believe I saw a database where Basque AND Catalonia were edited in.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Just use England, same players.

I looked for to see if there was one but i couldnt in the first 20 pages of editing section.
If you know where it is could you post a link. I cant undead(if that makes sence) Pays Basque so I replaced Andorra so they would have fifa membership.
My biggest problem is getting the regens for Bilbao to be eligible for the new Basque nation. But they are only eligible for spain and the dead team. I only had a hour to do this and tested for 2 seasons and all the regens were spain/old basque.

Anybody you know on here that may know how to change the set up at Bilbao? I remember somebody asked TieRack before and he didnt think it could be done...
I will try more as i have one or 2 more ideas.

If i fail i will create a new Bilbao club, do the complete history but this will allow them to sign non basque players so that is a last resort.

Really interesting and really looking forward too it! Love seeing something different, deffinately keeps it interesting!

Would you not have to set Bilbao to be based (if possible) in both the new Basque and Spain?

You would need to place Bilbao (the city) in Pays Basque.

Would you not have to set Bilbao to be based (if possible) in both the new Basque and Spain?

You would need to place Bilbao (the city) in Pays Basque.

Yeah i tried that and the regens are still spanish/dead basque nation. That was the last thing i tried. This would work for any other club but Bilbao must be hardcopied in the game that you cant edit the regens being spanish/basque. Its looking my only option will be to create a new club,copy the histories over and then delete the original. Realy dissapointed with this as it will allow them to sign non basque players. Maybe if i do this and just give them a transfer embargo? So they will rely on mostly basque regens?

Had no problem getting the nation set up and kits and everything sorted but cant get around the club issue.

It will be late in the weekend before i will have this done as im working late tonight and tomorrow and going for a few drinks. Most likely either Saturday night or sometime Sunday :)

A lot of the hard work is done now so just about to test it to see if it works this time. If not ill just have to scale back my ambitions :(

I'd like to have a go of this, if you let me!

I will be posting up the Database before i do the BAP if thats what you want. Im not sure about the BAP as im doing it differently to others and it will be invitation only for the first 10 places and the next 8 will be on a first come,first served basis. BAP wont be up for around a week as there are a lot going on at the minute.

I will be posting up the Database before i do the BAP if thats what you want. Im not sure about the BAP as im doing it differently to others and it will be invitation only for the first 10 places and the next 8 will be on a first come,first served basis. BAP wont be up for around a week as there are a lot going on at the minute.

il be waiting urgently goodluck

Back