Playable Basque Nation ( In progress) and future BAP

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 9K
Might be a dumb question but how do you play BAP on FM11?

Create players on the Editor, Be a manager 'unemployed', subscribe to the players and just track them, whilst holidaying the years! :)

Just wondering. What do these holidaying managers make a living of?

Ok guys,progress has been slow since last night and didnt get much done. I have all players and nationalities changed. Club affiliations and coef's are set. Only thing left is the histories but i could skip that if you want the BaP to start soon? Maybe have the database done by tomorrow and could start updating tomorrow evening??

I could cut it off now with 16 players? Or wait for a bit? Suggestions please.. :)

Ok guys,progress has been slow since last night and didnt get much done. I have all players and nationalities changed. Club affiliations and coef's are set. Only thing left is the histories but i could skip that if you want the BaP to start soon? Maybe have the database done by tomorrow and could start updating tomorrow evening??

I could cut it off now with 16 players? Or wait for a bit? Suggestions please.. :)

No real need to do the history mate. You dont want too many people either, otherwise they wont play

No real need to do the history mate. You dont want too many people either, otherwise they wont play

Ok ill cut it off at the 16 its at so. Im going to do a few more bits before i create the players. I will make a list of the positions so and get somebody to pick the 16 numbers for me. Bare with me :)

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Steve*
ThisIsJoe
I7IDanny
Kennry10
ajr18
AnIrishTrueBlue
CallumHowey
Sid
Chokopop
Wilko-Wolves
Mads2506
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
blank 27
Brian
Sam
connocfc67

Positions available: 2 goalies,5 defenders, 5 midfield and 4 strikers
Can one person take all 16 players and put a number between 1-16 beside each one. First person to post this i will add the positions beside their name then and post a template.

Last edited:
Im a defender in EVERY BAP almost, its crazy. Dont make me be a defender again :(

Well see,u want to do the honours? Quote my last message and put a number beside all the names. 1-16 in random order. I have the position list here and will copy when somebody does the honours. I dont want to do it as people would complain if i chose all the positions.

Ok ill cut it off at the 16 its at so. Im going to do a few more bits before i create the players. I will make a list of the positions so and get somebody to pick the 16 numbers for me. Bare with me :)

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Steve* 4
ThisIsJoe 5
I7IDanny 16
Kennry10 8
ajr18 14
AnIrishTrueBlue 1
CallumHowey 9
Sid 15
Chokopop 13
Wilko-Wolves 7
Mads2506 10
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 12
blank 27 3
Brian 6
Sam 2
connocfc67 11

Positions available: 2 goalies,5 defenders, 5 midfield and 4 strikers
Can one person take all 16 players and put a number between 1-16 beside each one. First person to post this i will add the positions beside their name then and post a template.

Last edited:
Steve* 4 Midfield
ThisIsJoe 5 Defender
I7IDanny 16 Midfield
Kennry10 8 Defender
ajr18 14 Striker
AnIrishTrueBlue 1 Striker ( you got lucky) :)
CallumHowey 9 Midfield
Sid 15 Midfield
Chokopop 13 Defender
Wilko-Wolves 7 Striker
Mads2506 10 Striker

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 12 Midfield
blank 27 3 Defender
Brian 6 Goalie
Sam 2 Defender
connocfc67 11 Goalie

Time to start filling out the templates now guys. Remember, Main position must be in the same category as listed here. Thanks and good luck :)

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

there you go doll :-)

Your not a defender :D

if i become the sub keeper i may shed tears

LOL...you got midfield. Template is in op :)

**** ******* yes!!!

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Name: Ben Dover
Ethnicity: Northern European
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
DOB: 29/09
Skin Tone: 7
City of Birth: Limerick City, Ireland
Languages (2 max): Spanish, Irish
Height: 186cm
Weight: 72kg
Foot, Right/Left: Left
Positions: ST/Free Role Attacker/ AMC
Mental Attributes (5 max): Decisions, Off the ball, Composure, Creativity, Flair
Physical Attributes (4 max): Acceleration, Pace, Agility, Nat Fitness
Technical Attributes (5 max): Finishing, Dribbling, First Touch, Long Shots, Technique
Preferred Moves (2 max): Attempts long shots, attempts 1-2's
Favourite People: (max 5) Iker Muniain, Fernando Llorente Torres, Javi Martinez, Cristiano Ronaldo, Fernando Torres
Disliked People: S A Ferguson, Lionel Messi, Chicharito, Andy Caroll, Kyle Lafferty
Favourite Clubs: (max 3) Bilbao, Ossasuna, Chelsea
Disliked Clubs: (max 3) Rangers/Barcelona/Manchester United

Name: Alex Rooth
Ethnicity: white
Hair Colour: brown
DOB: 15/06
Skin Tone: 6
City of Birth: Manchester
Languages (2 max): english, spanish
Height: 179
Weight: 67
Foot, Right/Left: right
Positions: ST
Mental Attributes (5 max): Composure, off the ball, decisions, flair and creativity
Physical Attributes (4 max): pace, acceleration, strength and balance
Technical Attributes (5 max): finishing, first touch, dribbling, technique and passing
Preferred Moves (2 max): places shots
Favourite People: (max 5) SAF, jack wilshere, javier hernandez
Disliked People:
Favourite Clubs: (max 3) man utd, barca
Disliked Clubs: (max 3) arsenal, chelsea

Back