Playable Basque Nation ( In progress) and future BAP

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 9K
Bilbao aren't the only club that produce Basque players.

Notable clubs being Bilbao, Osasuna, Real Sociedad, Deportivo Alaves.

Rest are here if you want them - Category:Basque football clubs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah i know Jack,thanks for the link though. Bilbao are the biggest problem as the other clubs will produce the correct regens but Bilbao only have Spain/dead nation nationality. Hopefully i have it sorted now. However in messing about Bilbao can buy any nationality players now. :( Cant seem to win either way. :(

---------- Post added 15/05/2011 at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was 14/05/2011 at 10:37 PM ----------

Iv tested and the Bilbao regens are now Basque/ dead nation nationalities. Cant get them as Spanish now. This may get the basque nation a fairly good team. Still have to change the likes of Iker Munian and Javi Martinez nationalities and a bit more history to be done but hopefully will have it up here on the op tonight or in the morning.

By the way,anybody interested in the BAP please vm me for confirmation as it will be first come,first served after the reserved spaces are gone. i will then issue you with a template once i have the database finished. :)

Wow amazing job,just little bit advice,if you really want to make this nation into great nat.team,you should change the nationality of each player have Basque nationality into Basque,here some list(if you want)
Iker Muniain
Javi Martinez
Llorente(yeah he already played for spain but what the harm :) )
Ion Antosegi
David Zurutuza
Xabi Prieto
Asier Riesgo
Gorka Iraizoz
Mikel San Jose
Ustaritz
Xabier Castillo
Ander
Igor Gabilondo
so far this the list of dual nationality Basque is good enough for competing in any competition
and if you can can you make the registration of BAP into this
10 reserved and 10 un reserved?
btw if this finish,can i join?
great job man

Wow amazing job,just little bit advice,if you really want to make this nation into great nat.team,you should change the nationality of each player have Basque nationality into Basque,here some list(if you want)

so far this the list of dual nationality Basque is good enough for competing in any competition
and if you can can you make the registration of BAP into this
10 reserved and 10 un reserved?
btw if this finish,can i join?
great job man

Thats what im doing at the minute,(first/reserve and youth teams) also changing all staff to spain/basque dual.
All uncapped players will be eligible for both nations.

I think im sticking with an 18 player idea. Its the idea of a full team and a bench. So will need 2 goalies, 6 defenders, 6 midfielders, 4 strikers.
I have 10 spaces reserved,depending on who accepts if i have a free space i will include you on the reserved panel. All depends who i get vm's from. So far 4 spaces taken.

This is just an idea but was thinking of having a lottery for positions? Randomly picked before templates are filled out? If its a bad idea just let me know... :)

It's unique idea,so we can get unexpected position
ps:actually i really want to join this,but if i don't get,it's okay at least you can release the database ;)
and how about making a Basque manager to managing this nation?

Thats what im doing at the minute,(first/reserve and youth teams) also changing all staff to spain/basque dual.
All uncapped players will be eligible for both nations.

I think im sticking with an 18 player idea. Its the idea of a full team and a bench. So will need 2 goalies, 6 defenders, 6 midfielders, 4 strikers.
I have 10 spaces reserved,depending on who accepts if i have a free space i will include you on the reserved panel. All depends who i get vm's from. So far 4 spaces taken.

This is just an idea but was thinking of having a lottery for positions? Randomly picked before templates are filled out? If its a bad idea just let me know... :)

Sounds like a good idea. I'm a bit tired of everyone racing to get the ST position first tbh. In my opinion, randomness = fun.

It's unique idea,so we can get unexpected position
ps:actually i really want to join this,but if i don't get,it's okay at least you can release the database ;)
and how about making a Basque manager to managing this nation?

Thats what i was thinking. Always struggle to get goalies and defenders so the randomness could be fun. About your idea of manager. I was thinking Iñaki Sáez(if hes not still in game i will recreate him with same stats as former fm data).

So far i have:
Confirmed:

me(Steve*)
ThisIsJoe
I7IDanny
Kennry10
ajr18
AnIrishTrueBlue
CallumHowey

Pending:(most likely to get an automatic spot,but if not i will vm before i place template for everybody else to give advantage)
Mads2506
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(this is no offence as confirmed are in most of the same BaPs as me and always have good banter.)

And if there is a lot of interest i may increase the numbers of players to 23.

blank 27,send me a vm and i will add you to my pending list. :)

Will be mostly offline for the next hour or two due to editing so i will update the lists again tonight.

Last edited:
Thats what i was thinking. Always struggle to get goalies and defenders so the randomness could be fun. About your idea of manager. I was thinking Iñaki Sáez(if hes not still in game i will recreate him with same stats as former fm data).

So far i have:
Confirmed:

me(Steve*)
ThisIsJoe
171Danny (call me fussy but it ****** me off: it's an I not a 1 :P)
Kennry10
ajr18
AnIrishTrueBlue

Pending:(most likely to get an automatic spot,but if not i will vm before i place template for everybody else to give advantage)
Mads2506
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(this is no offence as confirmed are in most of the same BaPs as me and always have good banter.)

And if there is a lot of interest i may increase the numbers of players to 23.

blank 27,send me a vm and i will add you to my pending list. :)

Will be mostly offline for the next hour or two due to editing so i will update the lists again tonight.

Ok Danny,have it changed :P

Do you like the idea of a lottery for positions? Will make a list of the players and the positions. Just get somebody to say the numbers 1-18(or 23) in a random order then in 2 different lots. Just it will make it easier to get more defenders as they wont be left until last.

I pity the fools who have to ask, i got invited (H)

Thanks for reserving me a spot mate! But like, what do i have to post? :L

Thanks for reserving me a spot mate! But like, what do i have to post? :L

Just to say your in. This will do,will add you to the list in the op now. One more reserved spot for Billy.

8 walk in spots available for anybody thats interested. Regular posters only please.

Hoping to have the template up Tuesday and start by Thursday at the latest. :)

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Will this be a network game?

Nope mate,its a Be a Pro game. I will be posting up the Database tomorrow for the Pays Basque national team and Basque regens for anybody interested. If you want in to the BaP just say mate :)

If your having certain sposts, like Danny's (2 STs / 4Cms, etc) then im getting in on a Striker ;)

Might be a dumb question but how do you play BAP on FM11?

If your having certain sposts, like Danny's (2 STs / 4Cms, etc) then im getting in on a Striker ;)

I explained it on the last page. will have 23 people. 3 goalies, 7 defenders, 8 midfielders and 5 strikers. Thats basically a full international team. I will make a list of poistions and number them, somebody will then call out the 23 numbers in a random order and that will determine the positions. Thats why im sorting out the positions before posting a template.

Might be a dumb question but how do you play BAP on FM11?

I will post a template for people to fill out, I then make them on the Editor and load up the game. Post Screenshots every season of each of the applicants to show their progress. They have been fairly popular recently. If you want to see what there like have a look in the editing section.

Will be offline for a few hours now to get more work done. Will check progress when im back online.

Back