Can aggression be improved through training or is it pre-determined, as i am yet to see a player improve on this attribute through training.

I'm not really sure about some GK Attributes. First of all, how big of a role does physical attributes play in the GK Performance.

I'm not sure what role does Strenght, Balance and Jumping have in the role of a goal keeper. I assume that Jumping is linked with Aerial Ability?

Very Useful , thank you !

Could you do the same for Goalkeepers please ?

Do defenders need high technique attribute for tackling ? Particularly is there any relation between tackling and technique ?

No connection Dragonax

Technique is the ability to do special things offensively. High Technique helps with overhead kicks, curling the ball, knuckleball shots etc...as these types of moves require the ball to be hit in a certain specific manner.

High technique is very important as it allows players to develop their other technical attributes.

off the ball

Sorry if this has been reposted but i couldn't find it.

The problem i have with this attribute is this :

for example if i have a DM or DRL (more defensive players) who always make their selfs available for pass, does that mean they can have 15+(or even 20 at an extreme scenario ) off the ball attribute while they rarely make them selfs dangerous for scoring?

please i need an answer from someone who really knows what he's talkin about.

Thanks.

I'm sorry in advance if the question is stupid, but is there any attribute which determinates how much will player stick to a tactical plan?

Very nice explanation, thank you very much!

thread has really helped with some of the finer points of player attribute combinations

Christ, I've not been paying attention to decisions or determination at all. I'd consider decisions if they were a winger, and determination for players trying to reach their potential, but they're actually the two most important attributes in the game!

Thanks for the guide, utter life saver!

Any ideas on hidden attributes? ie what they are and what they do?

im also looking for any sort of explanation about the hidden attributes and how they affect in the game and with the personality of the players

sorry for any english mistake

ahhhh so for more attacking/midfield players its best to individualy train technique first and then boost up passing, touch etc? annnnd high tactics for everyone really