Player Interactions are broken in FM24

kitsch1

Reaction score
This game has been more frustrating than ever before. I’ve been playing since the days of championship manager and never before have I got so annoyed by the lack of sense that I seem to get from players when I don’t add a squad player to the champions league squad.

I didn’t add a player who has just returned from a loan which I expected him not to return from. This player doesn’t fit into any position I play and is considered a squad player. Gets raging when he’s not picked and won’t listen to the fact that I’ll play him in the league https://omegle.onl/ vshare .

Now 70% of my squad are upset with me and supporting him. I try and speak to them and say that if he was picked then it would mean a more deserving player wouldn’t get in. No one agrees. So the next time they come back and ask for him to get more game time I agree with them as I feel I’m losing this battle. And guess what they are angered by that also. Which makes no ******* sense!!!!!!

Done with it for a while cba with such obvious *****

Last edited:
The interactions have annoyed me for a long time. You could be a living legend at a club, having won absolutely everything for years, and still some rando youth player will talk to you like you're a piece of ****. Genuinely wish there was a 'slap player silly' button at times