Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Player misses training and spotted by paps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am currently Rangers manager in 2016 and one of my new youth players has missed training 2 times in the last month and was caught by the paparazzi leaving a nightclub in the early hours of the morning on both occasions. He is pretty **** so i will now release him on a free but it amazes me how in depth this game is. Has anyone else had a similar situation??

Complete Legend
Reaction score
I've had it happen before but it always seems to be young nobody's. It's never a high profile player, as happens in real life

Max

Reaction score
Never ever seen something like that before..

Pretty nice add in, fairly realistic :)

J

jmoser

I am currently Rangers manager in 2016 and one of my new youth players has missed training 2 times in the last month and was caught by the paparazzi leaving a nightclub in the early hours of the morning on both occasions. He is pretty **** so i will now release him on a free but it amazes me how in depth this game is. Has anyone else had a similar situation??

Hmmmm. That guy doesn't really strike me as the party animal type. I wonder why this doesn't happen with the Balotellis of the world

Toffeepops are incredible
Reaction score
Never seen this before

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

what does PA stand for??
CA and PA = Current Ability and Potential Ability

Status
Not open for further replies.