Player misses training and spotted by paps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJACKO11

Reaction score
I am currently Rangers manager in 2016 and one of my new youth players has missed training 2 times in the last month and was caught by the paparazzi leaving a nightclub in the early hours of the morning on both occasions. He is pretty **** so i will now release him on a free but it amazes me how in depth this game is. Has anyone else had a similar situation??

I've had it happen before but it always seems to be young nobody's. It's never a high profile player, as happens in real life

Never ever seen something like that before..

Pretty nice add in, fairly realistic :)

I am currently Rangers manager in 2016 and one of my new youth players has missed training 2 times in the last month and was caught by the paparazzi leaving a nightclub in the early hours of the morning on both occasions. He is pretty **** so i will now release him on a free but it amazes me how in depth this game is. Has anyone else had a similar situation??

Hmmmm. That guy doesn't really strike me as the party animal type. I wonder why this doesn't happen with the Balotellis of the world

Never seen this before

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

what does PA stand for??
CA and PA = Current Ability and Potential Ability

Status
Not open for further replies.