Just a suggestion... Why don't you stipulate that their reputation has to be lower than 'Continental' at the start of the game? That way you want get the obvious ones getting entered (cough, Pazzini, cough,)

People already know who is well known and who isnt so there is no need

People already know who is well known and who isnt so there is no need

The thread says otherwise ;)

Anyway, it all depends on the person uploading, they may feel ther person is not well known.

All of the players uploaded today I personally know of fairly well, but others might not.....

Ok then. Like the other poster I'm also confused about the whole over the age of 21 thing and then you say 23 later, are you wanting to see how they've turned out after at least two years then?

Exactly, anyway you have more chance of winning if you post an unknown player, so let the people who post well known player do so, cos they won't win

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Ok then. Like the other poster I'm also confused about the whole over the age of 21 thing and then you say 23 later, are you wanting to see how they've turned out after at least two years then?

Raikan suggested that I do over 21 because his Wonderkid thread is under 21

Last edited:
Ok I'm with you, I've started participating in the wonderkid one too so just wanted to be clear.

Here's mine then. 22 at the start of the game, over the age of 23 in my screen, not too well known, great form. Hope that ticks all the boxes even if he's not a winner.

He looks very talented, good find, I might just show you someone but obviously I can't enter cos I am judging:

Name: Marko Perovic
Team: New England
Screenshot:
View attachment 136424

Hey all, this thread is a sequel to Raikan's popular thread Wonderkid of the week, in this thread, once a week you can enter a player over the age of 23 who you think can be crowned Player Of The Week. Here are the rules:

1. The player you decide to enter must be over the age of 21
2. The player cannot be from the following nations: England and Spain and cannot be a well known player.
3. You can only enter a player once a week
4. I will decide the winner every week, without fail... I hope
5. Have fun
6. The player can be from any position
7. I will judge on stats, but form will still have a say. In other words a mixture of both.

Template:
Name: Dele Adeleye
Team: Metalurg D
Screenshot:
View attachment 136390

Anyone who doesn't follow the rules can't participate in the competition.
I think that covers everything, entries start tomorrow :)

Entries Are Open

Which is it, 23 or 21?

this age group is where I normally buy at on FM, players that just need maybe a year of first team football to turn into real class, I'll be back on here for sure, I've got a long long list hehe

My player:

Server Jeparov

ServerJeparovProfile_Attributes.png

Looks very good

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:07 PM ----------

Bump! ;)