I'm giving 2 hours for anyone interested to post a player, so hurry up !!

I am currently three years into my game can I do a screen from that game, or does it have to be from the first season of the game, which I can do aswell?

Screenshot please

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Winner

This week it is a tie between Marko and Raikan with there entries, Sammir and Medunjanin.

Entries for round 2 are now open :)

Pah, Medjunjanin is pretty well known but that's the way it goes I guess...

Here's mine for this week: Seydou Doumbia (Queue Raikan telling me he knows the colour of his underwea joking, jokingr)

Here we go:

Player: Dmytro Nevmyvaka

attachment.php

When is the winner to be announced? You might want to give the thread some tags, it's not as 'known' about yet as Raikans wonderkid of the week

forgot the screen shot last time: chidi odiah....my screenshot is an invalid file?

Last edited:
Sam, this thread doesn't have sence..it will be more interesting if every player in entries, must have 15+ appearances to see how he's playing and then we will se who is player of the week..

Sam, this thread doesn't have sence..it will be more interesting if every player in entries, must have 15+ appearances to see how he's playing and then we will se who is player of the week..

Right ok, new rule which I will put in OP, the player must have played 15 times for you to post him, and starting from next week, each weak will have a specific position. So next week is goalie week so you have to find the best keeper, everyone like that?

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:39 AM ----------

Let's get some entries in guys, winner announced on Wednesday

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Check the new rule in OP