Player Preferred Moves Guide: A Definitive Look (pending Re-write for FM12)

nazimnoorally

Feb 29, 2012
Hello.
Do you have any suggestions for a Box to Box Midfield dynamo. I have Yaan M Villa and i want to play him in that role. But i don't know what to teach him. Need some Help thanks.
arrives late in opposition area,shoots with power,shoots from distance.

nazimnoorally

Feb 29, 2012
Hi Mike, great thread! I have a question, I have asked it before on a forum but nobody really knew the answer. I play with an anchor man, and in FM11 I bought Alou Diarra regularly and on his preferred moves he had "stays back at all times" and with this he was awesome, when play broke down upfront and their keeper/defenders booted the ball clear he would just step up and head it back into the danger area and we would score or get a goal scoring opportunity most times (Claude Makelele Style). My problem is, I cannot seem to find an option to teach this preferred move to my youngsters....any advice? Also the only player I have found this on in FM12 is Javier Mascherano. Thanks in advance :D
maybe this type of player no longer exist,as in modern football no team use anchor man.

ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Oct 23, 2009
Barcelona use an anchorman in Busquets. They are a rare breed by they are there. Like Fellaini can be the anchorman for example too

nazimnoorally

Feb 29, 2012
busquets is not an anchor man you are wrong he is a defensive midfielder as he do get forward sometimes whereas an anchor man stays at the back all the time.

dngrs

Jan 26, 2011
what do you guys recommend for Luuk de Jong? I'm in first season at Juve and now he doesn't look particularly good at anything ( though he has 2 goals / 4 apps after just 5 or 6 games) but after a season or two when he gets better what should I teach him?