Name : Sergio Krievets
Club : Some Belarusian Club
League : Belarus
Price : 7m-8m
Why is he value for money: He is as good as any world class winger. Can play on both wings. Superb crossing ability. (Actually he can play in all 6 positions in midfield) ... quality signing for any top half finisher club.

Name : Perdo Leon
Club : Getafe
league: Spanish la liga
Price : around 9m
Why? : You will rarely get a cheap and good winger as him. He is just awesome on wings. Plus the long shots and drilling crosses are too good.

Name: Jason Walker
Club: Barrow
League: BSP/L2
Price: 20-50k
Why: Bangs in billions of goals in BSP and very good in L2 as well

I have 4 players from 2 clubs of my succesful saves :)

Player Name: Lacina Traore
Club: CFR CLUJ
League: Romanian league but widely available
Price: £1.2mil
Why is he Value For Money?: i bought him as just a prospect but has taken up a crucial role in my unbeaten in the league treble winning season for celtic, started 32 in he league and has 24 goals, in the europa league which i won 7 goals in 4 games and scottish cup 3 goals in 5 games, his is now worth 4.2 mil and man u are sniffing around

Player Name: Alan Dzagoev
Club: CSKA MOSCOW
League: RUSSIAN PL
Price: £9.5 mil
Why is he Value For Money?: Another success of celic, tarting 52 games overall with 35 assistsand chipping in 17 goals in all comps, payed at CAM with fullcreative fedom he rips teams apart with his flair skill and creativity

Player Name: Hassan Yebda
Club: Benfica
League: Liga Sagres
Price: 350k
Why is he Value For Money?: Wow holding midfielder, top tackler and has been solid bossing midifled for my bolton team whioch are 8th brill season and average of 7.97 tackles a game, top in the league

Player Name: Yannick Djalo
Club: Sporting \Lisbon
League: Liga Sagres
Price: 800k
Why is he Value For Money?: Another absoute bargain - poacher 21 goals in 37 games in first seasn and after 30 games of prem 19 goals, 2nd top scorer, brilliant

Player Name:

Name: Darnel Situ
Club: RC Lens
League: a french league, not sure which one :$
Price: free if you get him at the start, otherwise about 3 mil
Why is he worth it?: well for a start, he is free, and in my game rose to a value of about 15 million after a number of seasons. he is very young at just 17. as a player he is very tall, extremely strong and reads the game well. he barely ever made mistakes for me (1 or 2 a season) that lead to goals, and he gets a fair few from corners. basically he became one of the top 10 CBs in the game in my experience.

name:iker muniain
club : athletic bilbao
price:12.5mil $
why he is worth it: he scored 12 goals on 18 games, become champions league top scorer with 12 goals
and became signing of the season.

name: eduardo salvio
club lanus
price 7 mil $
why he is worth it he became world class winger in my game and he is just as good as messi.

Player Name: Mario Balotelli
Club: Manchester United
League: Barclays Premier League
Price: €17M
Why is he Value For Money?: Scored over 30 goals and gave over 15 assists on his first season, was the Young Player of The Year.

Player Name: Dennis Appiah
Club: Airdrie United
League: SPL and First Division [had him over 2 seasons]
Price: £2M
Why is he Value For Money?: Depreciation? He actually had none. For over the two seasons he was always worth the same £2million I payed for him. By age 19, he was already being called the next Phillipe Mexes and was **** insane for his age. Great marking, great aerial, great speed and could finish with the best of them, which is odd for a defender. Can't recommend him highly enough.

Player Name: Mats Rits
Club: Germinal Beerschot
League: Belgium Pro League
Price: 450k-1m
Why is he Value For Money?: At just 15, he is cheap and decent, Stats improves tremendously in a season, making him into a young 17 yr old midfield playmaker, even better den Arsenal's favourites, aaron ramsey or jack wilshere, he just gets better and better and at the age of 20, i think u can dubb him the new Ronaldinho as he does have similar stats to him and also posseses the attributes of a deep lying striker and midfield playmaker/inside forward, good rating of 7.xx per game in the 1st season.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Player Name: Mario Balotelli
Club: Manchester United
Price: €17M
Why is he Value For Money?: Scored over 30 goals and gave over 15 assists on his first season, was the Young Player of The Year.

He's at Man city nt United^^)

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Player Name: David Azpilicueta
Club: Olympic Marseille
League: French League 1
Price: 20-30million Euros
Why is he Value For Money?: He turns out to be arguably one of the best Fullbacks in the game, Speed, Acceleration, Crossing, Dribbling, Tackling, Positioning, Marking are all up to par at his young age!

Player Name: Djalo
Club: Newcastle
League: Championship
Price: 800k
Why is he Value For Money?:30 goals 7 assists and 7 mom in 31 games

Player Name: Sanogo
Price: 1.5 million (compen)
Why is he Value For Money?: 11 goal in 20 games but i know he becomes awesome from an old save was averaging 1.5 goal a game

Player Name: Aurier
Price: 1.5 million (compen)
Why is he Value for Money? first choice RB turns awesome and no left wingers seems to get passed him :D

Player Name: Oscar Cardozo
Club: AC Milan
League: Serie A
Price: 15m pounds (Every single cent i had remaining on my first season budget was spent on him.)
Why is he Value for Money? Clawed him from the likes of inter,real madrid, chelsea and bayern. Scored around 50 goals in 2 seasons despite having playing in a 3 man striker formation. Never complains and always a good performer.

Player Name: James Rodriguez
Club: Werder Bremen
League: Bundesliga
Price: 2.2 million pounds
Why is he value for money: Plays sensational wherever he plays but especially as an inside forward, he bangs in the goals and assists, and is a fan favourite, also has an average rating of around 7.6, a player of real quality

EDIT: Yay 200th Post :D

Player Name: Hulk
Club: Tottenham
League: Premier League
Price: it doesn't matter...
Why is he Value For Money? he is one of the best players on the game... I buy him everytime I can... he is expensive but he is a massive striker and if you addapt him to play as a winger or ARC he will be awesome :D

i signed yoann gourcuff in exchange for ryan babel and martin hansen and no money.

Player Name: Danny Wilson
Club: Man Utd
League: Premiership
Price:£2.1m

Player Name: Gaston Fernandez
Club: None
League: Low Level Prem / Championship
Price: Free at start of game

What can I say... what a superb player to have in the Championship. Leads the line superbly, creative, quick. As a Poacher he bagged 25 goals in 28 games in the Championship, and more or less got me promoted single-handedly.

Player Name: Alexandre Oukidja
Club: LOSC Lille Metropole
League: Low Level Prem / Championship
Price: 200 - 600 k

You must have French leagues loaded to get him, but if you do a superb goalkeeper for the Championship. His stats truly belie his quality, and if nothing else he's a very cheap, competent, young, backup goalkeeper for Premiership sides.

Last edited:
Player Name: Yannick Djalo

Club: Newcastle United

League: N-Power Championship

Price: £800,000

This man was simply amazing. He scored 47 goals in 46 games for me in the Championship. In his time, he also got 10 assists and 11 man of the matches. Next season, in the Premier League, he scored 25 goals, 23 in the league. An absolutely brilliant striker who went on to score nearly 100 goals in 3 seasons.

View attachment 107583

View attachment 107584

Player: Chris Iwelumo
Club: Aberdeen
League: Scottish Premier
Price: £220,000 from Wolves
17 goals in 49 games since I got him, leads the line and provided a spark of inspiration for those around him, replaced the largely ineffectual Santiago Ezquerro. Only takes £4,600 per week, which helps a lot at The Dons.

Can i suggest people put down wat position they played them in and wat role u played them as dont have to but like i sed its just a suggestion

Player: Diego Buonanotte
Club: Liverpool
Value: 4-6 million

Why is he value for money?
Just 21,improves a lot,has 20 flair,can walk into the starting XI of a top team like Liverpool and provides a lot of assists and the ocassional goal.

Last edited:
Player Name: Cesc Fabregas
Club: Man City
Price: £72m
Why is he Value For Money?: Despite his enormous transfer fee he was easily my top player in his first season and in his first full year at Man City won every award possible, i.e. Football of the Year, Midfielder of the Year, etc.

Player Name: Jack Rodwell
Price: £7.25m
Why is he Value For Money?: I offered 20m for him the previous window, but they wanted more so i withdrew. Next window he was put up for sale by request and he's been constantly improving ever since now worth 17.25m.

Player Name: Moussa Sissoko
Price: £16m
Why is he Value For Money?: He has been a total super sub for my team and can play attacking and defensive midfield roles. A top notch player.