Player: Artem Milevskyi
Club: Any
League: Any
Price: £5m
Why is he Value for money? Provides a lot of goals no matter who you are.

Player:Manuel Bonaque
Club:Any
League:Any
Price:4k

Signed him for Tranmere at the start of the game from some Spanish Side. Scouts reported him to be A Blue Square CB/LB, However my Centre Backs got Injured so he got his chance and I have not looked back since. I have now sold him onto Premiership Wolves for £1 Million, and he is getting averages of 7.30 a game in The Premiership. Great bargain for my team considering all the financial problems we were in

Player: Artem Milevskyi
Club: Sheffield United
League: Premier League
Price: 11.5m pounds
Why: over the three seasons he's been with me he's bagged 98 goals, average rating of 8.1, even in a team with strikers like villa and hulk he's still my top scorer, excellent player, never had a problem with complaints or discipline, wouldn't swap him for any player!

First one has been mentioned loads of times on FMBase
Player :
Andrej Kramaric
Club : Wigan Athletic
Price : 3m from a Croatian club think it was Dynamo
Why : Consistant and awesome in AM for me, also has ability to play FRW/AML/AMR, got 20 goals for me last season and his value increases rapidly within 3 years.. If you wanted to sell him on, would easily get 20m+

Player : Mahatma Otoo
Club : Wigan Athletic
Price : £7.5m from Shakhtar when he's about 19
Why : Lethal for me upfront, gets a minimum of 20 goals a season.. If you don't sign him when he's young you're definately going to pay around £15-£20m by the time he's in his early 20's

Player Name: Marco Verratti
Club: Hércules
League: Liga Adelante
Price: £500k
Why is he Value For Money?: This kid starts off decent then his stats just skyrocket. WIll essentially turn into a midfield GOD. Bags of creativity, technical ability and, on top of that, a good finisher. Will be worth £15 million, at least.

^^

Going to say
Player name: ***** Topp
Club: Jumilla
Price: 20k
Why is he value for money? Awesome in lower leagues scores goals for fun one player i will always blow my budget on getting and make space for him in my club. Scores goals for fun!

Player : Toni Kroos
Club : Man Utd
Price : £14.5m
Why : Cost me £14.5m in about March 2010. Now in 2014 he is worth £31m, but I'd never even think about selling him. Last season in the Premiership he played 24 games, scoring 13 goals and making 26 assists. Just an absolute beast, play him behind the striker(s) as an Advanced Playmaker with a full attacking mentality and full creative freedom with often for long shots, through balls, etc. and he's better than anyone else I've ever had there. Put him on corner duty with someone good in the air and you'll rack up the goals, did this in 2012/13 and Vidic scored 46 goals and won World Player of the Year. Absolutely deadly over free kicks, too.

Player : Guillhermo Ochoa
Club : Rotherham United
Price : Free
Why : Cos he was free and he's frikin class! I mean I was really really suprised when one of my scouts reccomended him and I knew "well he is a really good keeper, wonder if I have to pay much for him" (2012/2013 season btw) and I see he has no club and noone interested in him. Is this normal or am I just extremly lucky?

Players that work for me regardless of which club i am...

Eden Hazard (Lille) Attackive Winger -
Gets a huge amount of assists, its well worth the £15-£16 mill

Yannis Tafer (lyon) Striker -
Get him on loan and slap a future fee of around £8 mill but needs playing time to develop, scores insane amount of goals

Ishak Belfodil (lyon) Striker -
Yet again get him on loan and future fee, scores plenty of goals with his head

Dalton, Central Defender -
Pay around £4-£5 mill and he will grow in to a super star in my first two seasons at Bolton his seasonal average was 9.2

Try them out and let me know how they do for you​

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Iker Munian (Athletic) Striker -
Pay around 16-17 mill but he is an absolute wonderkid! in 2015 he put Wayne Rooney, David Villa and Carlos Tevez to shame with 64 goals in one season. He's hard to buy in the first season so alot of negotiation is needed as he is only 16 at the start

Player Name: Robert McCormick
Club: Loughborough Dynamo
League: Evo-Stick 1 Division South
Price: 180k in four years
Why is he Value for Money? This game I played with LFC Marshall Update V7 with 8 English divisions and I accidentaly found him and he plays in FC Belize scored 105 goals in four seasons, made about 45 assists and 25 Man of the Match awards and became a club icon. Any club playing even in the 5th league wants this guy to play as a striker.

zezinho (AML)
WP? yes but will pass because of his quality
League-Any major European league
Where-When to buy-3rd or 4th season when he turns 18/19- cost: free. Future Brazil international in my save blistering pace flair and creativity. Use as a Winger/playmaker/forward. Extremely adaptable. To ensure success in signing him as he will be targeted by other teams you need to regularly release comments every 3-4months

Player: Marco Borriello
Club: Aston Villa
League: Barclays Premier League
Price: £6m
Why is he Value for money? finished with 35 goals and 13 assists in 49 games for me in first season