Botty

Reaction score
Who should I bring in?
Budget: 15mil
Positions needed: RB,RM,CM/CDM/CAM.
First Season

Last edited:
If ur in ur 1st season, go for someone like davide santon. He will get good, but if you want somebody to just be good straight away, get van der Wiel for RB.

You don't really need a first choice right back then, Stephen Carr does really well and is a decent back up in the second season.

RM/CAM Landon Donovan is a much buy, whatever wages he wants played really well for me.

CM's in the first season Fergie and Gardner/Bowyer did really well for me again,

what formation are you playing?

develop Brice Ntambwe for you future DM turns into a beast!

You don't really need a first choice right back then, Stephen Carr does really well and is a decent back up in the second season.

RM/CAM Landon Donovan is a much buy, whatever wages he wants played really well for me.

CM's in the first season Fergie and Gardner/Bowyer did really well for me again,

what formation are you playing?

develop Brice Ntambwe for you future DM turns into a beast!

What formation do you recommend Ive had no luck with any so far xD

With the players we have the fancy formations don't really work, i played 4-4-2 at home and 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1 away from home, finished 8th.

Definitely buy Chucho again, cheap, scores goals and quick.

And try and buy a creative midfielder of some sort, we definitely need one. McFadden played wide as an inside forward scored 10 for me which is pretty decent, Donovan got a few more than that as a Winger at home and behind the striker away from home.

players like taylor, doyle, parnaby, murphy, michel, phillips, o'connor
can all serve as decent back ups for the first season or you can get rid and invest in youth, that bits up to you really.

i think the key to Blues is not make us too complicated.

If you need a good CM, try Rakitić. you can get him for 5-6 mil (ye i know it's a bit expensive)

Or if you want a young player, prospectable, try Badelj...

Landon Donovan always seems like a waste to me though, and I always tend to pick up Vaclav Kadlec and Will Keane maybe Harry Kane.
And is it worth waiting for the update?

Landon Donovan always seems like a waste to me though, and I always tend to pick up Vaclav Kadlec and Will Keane maybe Harry Kane.
And is it worth waiting for the update?

So you prefer to buy younger players then, Kadlec would be a good signing tbf, being versatile as well is a key.

There are LOADS of players good enough to get into our team for very reasonable fees, just definitely formation wise keep it simple for the first couple of seasons.

I think i brought Jamie O'Hara too :s can't remember now, but he does great as a back up

So you prefer to buy younger players then, Kadlec would be a good signing tbf, being versatile as well is a key.

There are LOADS of players good enough to get into our team for very reasonable fees, just definitely formation wise keep it simple for the first couple of seasons.

I think i brought Jamie O'Hara too :s can't remember now, but he does great as a back up

I agreed a cheap fee for him but ****** was injured, failed his medical and I had to wait until god knows when.
And Off topic: You going to wembley?

I agreed a cheap fee for him but ****** was injured, failed his medical and I had to wait until god knows when.
And Off topic: You going to wembley?

Ye may have had to wait until January for him, not sure tbf, was when the game first game out :$

when Im blues i try to stick very UK based as well, not sure why, just like it being realistic, don't like seeing a Blues side full of foreigners ^^)

and why yes i am ^^), you?

Here's a young RB for ya:
Van der Wiel or Sime Vrsaljko from Dinamo.

Ye may have had to wait until January for him, not sure tbf, was when the game first game out :$

when Im blues i try to stick very UK based as well, not sure why, just like it being realistic, don't like seeing a Blues side full of foreigners ^^)

and why yes i am ^^), you?

Im very much the same Id love a bit of young english talent in there and yeah Im going,Ive got a Gold Card so it wasnt to much trouble getting tickets either (H)

Im very much the same Id love a bit of young english talent in there and yeah Im going,Ive got a Gold Card so it wasnt to much trouble getting tickets either (H)

English players who are like fringe to the national team are really good buys for Blues, Jermaine Jenas did really well for me and i signed him for free.

And lucky you, i used to be an away season ticket holder until a couple of years ago now just home and about half away. Where you sitting? Im Block 134 i think

And lucky you, i used to be an away season ticket holder until a couple of years ago now just home and about half away. Where you sitting? Im Block 134 i think

Going off topic much ;)

Lol on topic, Young english talent?

Connor Wickham
Kyle Naughton
Kyle Walker
Tom Cairney ( Scottish but close enough ;) )
Jack Butland

There is loads more but can't remember off the top of my head , just do a player search for English players under 22/23.

Connor Wickham
Kyle Naughton
Kyle Walker
Tom Cairney ( Scottish but close enough ;) )
Jack Butland

There is loads more but can't remember off the top of my head , just do a player search for English players under 22/23.

Jack Butland lucky for us is already a Blue ^^)

Butland, Redmond and Ntambwe go really decent if you develop them properly!

Asante and Bogle become half decent and you can sell them for a couple of mill in a few seasons time, IMO

Mutch should be a great prospect on it...

And Calum, it may be off topic BUT its his thread he chose to so its all (H) XD

on my save cairney plays for England ;)
my recom. is cairney