jordyvilla

Reaction score
Hi,

Are there any good players to sign for villa, becasue i just cannot seem to get it right andsomehow finish mid table all the time.

Anyone know any good quality players players out there for villa?

what season are you in & whats ur budget ?

I'm starting again, so i have 6m but can get it up to, about 25m :)

I'm starting again because i am just bored of failing before

Strikers to look at: Pogrebnyak 4m, Kikin F 2.2m, Cardozo 9.5m, Nihat 15m
Midfielders to look at: Angel Di Maria 6m, Srna 17m, Senna 8m, Axel Witsel 6m, Alexis Sanchez 6m, A Palombo 12m
Defenders to look at: Dede (LB) 8m, Bordon 8m, Lugano 4.5m, Zapata 10m, F Fazio 15m
Goalkeepers to look at: Asenjo 7m, Vilar 2.5m, Vincent Enyeama 220k, Mandanda 16m

alright , well lets go through your team to start , goalkeepers are fine , centre backs are good , full backs are decent but id try and go for a better left back than shorey , maybe gareth bale - can get him for about 8-10m in the first season. centre mids are good and you have decent cover with the likes of sidwell etc, wingers are quality also got backup with the likes of milner, strikers ? hm , i would try to offload carew as i dnt rate him that much. similar sort of player would be oscar cardozo but he would get you alot more goals , what i did when i was villa is signed michael owen for about 6m , was quality when kept fit , sold him a season later to chelsea for 18m. the younger option would be Keirrison - takes him a while to settle but is a great buy. also if your going to play with a centre attcking midfielder - riquelme is your man , i got him for hoffenheim and hes an assist machine & scores loads of freekicks and even corners lol. you can get him for about 8-10m also.

anyways hope this kinda helped

ok, those are some awesome players, but would people like senna or asenjo really go to villa, even though we are awesome :)

asenjo would probably go to villa, i doubt senna would though :(

santon fleck veloso moutinho higuain asenjo balotelli breno

I also using aston villa and this is my transfer history. i finish in 4th place by the end of the season.

So basically i took some of your advice, and tbh i am still not doing great, lost my first 3 games (blackburn, chelsea, everton) and then drew my next two (hull, bolton). It just doesnt seem to be working.

Any other players that would fit in well. I think the main areas that would need working on are lb, rb and st mainly, and if i wanted a amc, i need a good player there.

My team are just not having the cutting edge needed to beat even mediocre teams. help please :(

to be honest, i think its more to your tactics / you dont want to buy to many players.
i finished 3rd in my first villa league and i only brought in 2 players. (brought others but they was only cover / youngesters)

Pogrebnyak 2.2mil and Arshavin for 10mil.
Sold Sidwell, Harewood and Zat Knight

So end of the day have faith in your villa team and sort your tactics out and try play players where they are natural playing at and not to many to unsettle the team.

Last edited:
Heskye or cardoza (both ace target men) and definately veloso

1 player you must sign
Miguel Veloso

9M - 11M

his attributes are amazing and he is only 22 or something. and he does seem to score alot considering he is a defensive mid.

Riquelme!

haha i tried... just they wanted like 21 mill for him and no offence... no chance am i spending that on a 31 yr old

and i do sometimes go for veloso... as i have realised he is awesome... just he is sometimes difficut to fit into team... as a dm... so i try to put him cm most of time.... i admit he is awesome thoughXD

in first season i think you can loan cardozo not sure you can loan him after that tho.

NERI CARDOZO(BOCA) BOTH HIGUAINS (FEDERICO(independite)GONZALO(real madrid)