Players for villa?

• Thread starter Thread starter jordyvilla
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 1K
Lavezzi is a fast striker who would prbly fit into your pacey team

what is your budget and where are you weakest in the team cos up front your best bets are people like huntelaar, lavezzi and good midfielders are palombo, tymoschuk, veloso and vukcevic.

How do u sell the **** players at villa and how much money do you get for them?The players that i want to sell are: Marlon Harewood, Stillian Petrov, Craig Gardener, Zat Knight. Btw i have offered them to clubs and no-one is interested and i have lowered my demands

i have bought Davide Santon, Miguel Veloso and Alex Sanchez. i have been delaying transfers for Vincent Enyeama, Oscar Cardoza and Rafael Carioca.

the only player i have sold is Stuart Taylor for 2.5 million.

How do u sell the **** players at villa and how much money do you get for them?The players that i want to sell are: Marlon Harewood, Stillian Petrov, Craig Gardener, Zat Knight. Btw i have offered them to clubs and no-one is interested and i have lowered my demands

i have bought Davide Santon, Miguel Veloso and Alex Sanchez. i have been delaying transfers for Vincent Enyeama, Oscar Cardoza and Rafael Carioca.

the only player i have sold is Stuart Taylor for 2.5 million.

you can sell petrov for about 7.5 mil to middlebrough or portsmouth normall in my game
keep knight sell laursen make barry the captain perform much better
keep harewood he is a great player as cover scores goals when needed 5 in 3 game at the mo as ballotelli is injured and graid garderner is a fantastic player at rb by matias fernandez and joe mattock just to bolster ur team

Cardozo, Veloso, Asenjo, Marcelo and Cacares. That's who i bought in my first season and i'm 2nd after 17 games

Matias Fernandez is awesome for villa, cardozo up top as well seems to bang them in

Play 4-2-3-1, sign a MC to partner Barry, and AMC. Mayb try and get a decent DC too, as curtis Davies and Zat Knight arent great back up to Laursen and Cuellar

what patch is this for?
im playin 9.3 and have only 3m:(
i signed santon, kikin, ochirosii
sold saifou ( only player i can sell :@

Back