I'm playing as Leeds and know exactly what you mean. But he's not my biggest problem... Austin is. He has picked up that many yellow cards its unbelievable. He got banned for reaching 5 yellows in a season, then 10, then even 15. But luckily i got Leeds back into the Prem in my first season (after a few saved game attempts i finally got it right, even though it was through getting 6th spot on last day of season and winning play-offs) but leaving Diouf on the bench and playing Ryan Hall on the right wing (13 goals) and Jay Bothroyd (Loan & 15 goals)/Steve Morrison (8 goals) alternating up front.
Austin was good for me although he did pick up 18 yellows playing an anchor man role. Also mcmanaman is a beast as a dlf , play him there ... He scored 24 in 32 for me and I got promoted first season through finishing second. I'm currently in February and am 14th in premier league . I got a 13 million transfer budget second season aswell! Good luck!

Austin was good for me although he did pick up 18 yellows playing an anchor man role. Also mcmanaman is a beast as a dlf , play him there ... He scored 24 in 32 for me and I got promoted first season through finishing second. I'm currently in February and am 14th in premier league . I got a 13 million transfer budget second season aswell! Good luck!

Is that McManaman from Wigan? If so how much you pay for him? Ive got Charlie Adam asking me to sign him from Stoke because he's not playing, but they have slapped a £5.25million price tag on him even though hes valued at £2mil. So im going to try and negotiate. Also after a AMC (But McManaman could go there if you think hes good and i could get him at a good price) and another ST if you know any good ones.

Cheers.

Is that McManaman from Wigan? If so how much you pay for him? Ive got Charlie Adam asking me to sign him from Stoke because he's not playing, but they have slapped a £5.25million price tag on him even though hes valued at £2mil. So im going to try and negotiate. Also after a AMC (But McManaman could go there if you think hes good and i could get him at a good price) and another ST if you know any good ones.

Cheers.
Sorry, got his name wrong ... I meant McCormack and don't get Adam because his wages are very high for a player of his quality, look at younger players with cheaper wages such as frimpong who has impressed in my Leeds team (got him on loan for the year paying 40% of his wages)

I play McCormack on the Left wing as a IF. But i could use him as my second ST along side Morrison and then look for a new LW. QPR got relegated on my game so i might be able to raid there team. But thinking about McManaman he might be a good youngster to look at. Hopefully it will be a good pre-season transfer market for me.

I play McCormack on the Left wing as a IF. But i could use him as my second ST along side Morrison and then look for a new LW. QPR got relegated on my game so i might be able to raid there team. But thinking about McManaman he might be a good youngster to look at. Hopefully it will be a good pre-season transfer market for me.
Morrison didn't preform me , so bought fierro to develop in the Bpl and will rotate with McCormack as he is a beast in a couple of years!