Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Players injured by same player in training

Reaction score
I have Steven Defour at Inter and he keeps injuring my players during training, it's happened 3 times now.

Just wondering if this is a coincidence or if it's an indication of something I need to deal with?

Reaction score
This happened to me also, with another player and another team. I am sure that it is not purely coincidence, it may have something to do with his stats. High aggression for example.

Reaction score
I have Steven Defour at Inter and he keeps injuring my players during training, it's happened 3 times now.

Just wondering if this is a coincidence or if it's an indication of something I need to deal with?
Yeah happens with me, McCulloch gave Danny Welbeck a dead leg or something It's always guys I have on loan from England lol.

Either he hates the English or their not strong/aggressive enough for my squad(What it's built around)

Reaction score
In my Millwall Story, i signed Craig Bellamy, he injured some one, although it wasn't too serious but then he broke my Goalkeepers leg! I had to sign a new keeper, and totally screw up my finances. So i just terminated his contract, **** Bellamy

Reaction score
High Aggression = more training injuries

Myself and others have experienced this and it makes sense.