Players injured by same player in training

wpillar

Reaction score
I have Steven Defour at Inter and he keeps injuring my players during training, it's happened 3 times now.

Just wondering if this is a coincidence or if it's an indication of something I need to deal with?

This happened to me also, with another player and another team. I am sure that it is not purely coincidence, it may have something to do with his stats. High aggression for example.

I have Steven Defour at Inter and he keeps injuring my players during training, it's happened 3 times now.

Just wondering if this is a coincidence or if it's an indication of something I need to deal with?

Yeah happens with me, McCulloch gave Danny Welbeck a dead leg or something It's always guys I have on loan from England lol.

Either he hates the English or their not strong/aggressive enough for my squad(What it's built around)

In my Millwall Story, i signed Craig Bellamy, he injured some one, although it wasn't too serious but then he broke my Goalkeepers leg! I had to sign a new keeper, and totally screw up my finances. So i just terminated his contract, **** Bellamy

High Aggression = more training injuries

Myself and others have experienced this and it makes sense.