Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I have just started a new save with Exeter City in nPower League 1 and was wondering if anybody knows of some excellent signings who could help my career progression???

Banned
Reaction score
You can change your budget by reducing your wages ..

Reaction score
You can change your budget by reducing your wages ..
Yeah but not enough to get anyone in. And, it's a game but I feel bad sacking people. Also, I never know who to transfer. Any ideas?

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but not enough to get anyone in. And, it's a game but I feel bad sacking people. Also, I never know who to transfer. Any ideas?
Buy Leigh Griffiths, he´s one of the best players of the lower leagues..

Reaction score
You'll need to pay quite a lot to get Griffiths. Dundee are in recievership and accept almost any cash deal for any player but they always hold out for a lot to get Griffiths.

I doubt he'd join Exeter anyway. I'd recommend getting a parent club and getting a few quality loan players to bolster the team.

Banned
Reaction score
bravo21 said:
You'll need to pay quite a lot to get Griffiths. Dundee are in recievership and accept almost any cash deal for any player but they always hold out for a lot to get Griffiths.

I doubt he'd join Exeter anyway. I'd recommend getting a parent club and getting a few quality loan players to bolster the team.

I agree with you mate, but don´t know what team will be good for him to make a society ..

Reaction score
Slizard Nemeth 22 goals in 23 games for my Bournemouth team season 1, also Andy Butler 26 year old CB.

Reaction score
Ahhhh sounds good I'll look into this tomorrow. I only load England up to league 2 as my laptop probably couldn't handle too much