abberto69

Reaction score
I have just started a new save with Exeter City in nPower League 1 and was wondering if anybody knows of some excellent signings who could help my career progression???

You can change your budget by reducing your wages ..

You can change your budget by reducing your wages ..

Yeah but not enough to get anyone in. And, it's a game but I feel bad sacking people. Also, I never know who to transfer. Any ideas?

Yeah but not enough to get anyone in. And, it's a game but I feel bad sacking people. Also, I never know who to transfer. Any ideas?

Buy Leigh Griffiths, he´s one of the best players of the lower leagues..

You'll need to pay quite a lot to get Griffiths. Dundee are in recievership and accept almost any cash deal for any player but they always hold out for a lot to get Griffiths.

I doubt he'd join Exeter anyway. I'd recommend getting a parent club and getting a few quality loan players to bolster the team.

bravo21 said:
You'll need to pay quite a lot to get Griffiths. Dundee are in recievership and accept almost any cash deal for any player but they always hold out for a lot to get Griffiths.

I doubt he'd join Exeter anyway. I'd recommend getting a parent club and getting a few quality loan players to bolster the team.

I agree with you mate, but don´t know what team will be good for him to make a society ..

Slizard Nemeth 22 goals in 23 games for my Bournemouth team season 1, also Andy Butler 26 year old CB.

Ahhhh sounds good I'll look into this tomorrow. I only load England up to league 2 as my laptop probably couldn't handle too much