Players that play better than their attributes suggest

Ochoa is THE BEST exmpl of player with low stats, but great player

antonio valencia for man utd is ridiculosley better than his stats suggest and scores quite alot too.

Messi ;)

Aha I j/k, Dorrens from WBA.
Wouldn't say he has bad stats but is a player a lot of people overlook.

Adam Rooney. The guy is a monster. Well worth a punt for Championship teams if the mood hits you. I've got him for my St Mirren team and 3rd season he is top scorer so far. He was cooking up a storm before that though so he cost me £875k. Also Leigh Griffiths but his finishing is 16 so dont know if that counts...

In my Liverpool save,
most of my main centre backs have been injured, so i've played the young two - Wilson and Kelly and both have been superb.
So much so, there keeping Agger and Skrtel out now there back. I think i've found my centre back pairing for years to come :]

Bebé from Manchester Uni. I personally dont think his stats are good but he has 59 goals and 53 assists in 183 league games(half of those as a substitute since i always play with my wonderkids) with avg. of 7.45 and he have always played better in Champions League and cup matches.
bebewv.jpg

me too.......i loaned him for nottm forest and he was a total blast............29 goals at the first season and then i signed him for a total of 7 mil and the two follwing years had 44 goals and 21 assists.........unfortunately these numbers would be bigger if he hadnt been injured................

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Jonathan Howson doesn't have the best stats but I think he is a great leader.

tottaly agree with u mate............just perfect and in my leed save he deserved the armband