Players that you start to hate on FM

Reaction score
Do you start to hate them IRL to? I tend to do this a lot, hoping I'm not crazy...XD

****** Ebanks-Blake always seems to score against me no matter what prem team I am managing and I hate him on fm due to this. Even if I ever decide to manage wolves he would properly somehow manage to score ogs :p

I seem to always hate Balotelli when I play as a Manchester City, I always get rid of him.

higuain. every time he shoots against me he scores. no matter who i have in goal, although i like him irl.

i hate mensah after he got sent off in the first minute of the europa league final

ye i hate players that are overrated in the game, bryan ruiz for example. im sure hes good but he costs far too much(i dont care would never sign him) but just looks stupid.

in fact i hate loads of players that cost i far too much in the game, dont hate anyone really because of them doin well against me.

well mayb 1 team might be shakthar donetsk, i was dnipro(had edited db so theyre mega rich) and was up there with dynamo kyiv and shakthar by the break but then in jan shakthar bought eden hazard and fellaini and ended up smashing the league.... was devo

Wenger always criticises your team for playing too much possession football. You feel like punching a wall when that pops up in your inbox

I really wish Chris Samba would consider breaking the legs of Alexandre Pato... i've played AC Milan 5 times, and he's scored every time, i hate the guy

I started to hate every regens from Africa and Argentina. Even club with slightly better reputation claim their interest, they already prepared to get out from my club.

Cacau. I'm playing as Bayern and whenever I play Stuttgart he scores a screamer from out of nowhere, and it always seems to come at the worst times. He's not even that good but I hate him.

Back on the earlier games, 08 or 10 i think it was, Steven Reid would always score a screamer against me. Never fail. Might have held a grudge against him after that ;)

Kevin Lacruz of Zaragoza. My mate always used to buy him and he'd ALWAYS score an absolute screamer against me.

sometimes i wish i could use a club to break romelu lukaku's legs. thank god anderlecht sold him, he could score against me in every possible fashion, including a 40 yards volley out of nowhere

Nick Shorey, I don't even remember the game that well all I know is that he scored 2 screamers and it cost me something big (this was in FM 10) and since then I don't like the guy. And Nenad Milijas, who is always shooting from like 30 - 40 yards out and his shots always make me stop breathing for a second (and I do set closing down and weaker foot on him).

ALSO: Alex Ferguson, we never get along, hate the guy

Not fully FM based but every football game i used to play that had Brian McBride on he scored against me no matter what!! Fifa, Pes, FM, LMA and the list goes on, at one point i was genuinly beating Fulham 6-0 and then in the last ******* minute he popped up with a goal. In recent times i have Demba Ba, im manager of Sunderland on my recent save and as i update my game daily he is at Newcastle and i have failed to beat Newcastle in 8 meetings and he always scores a world class goal against me without fail.