scholes -- giggs and gary nevilla becomes manager

Pretty sure there's already a thread on this somewhere, mate.

Type it in the search bar and you should find something.

Tried dint find anything

There is one somewhere but I couldn't find it, either.

I remember posting in the thread as there were a number of well-known players in my game who turned out to be great coaches. Can't really remember who they were, though, sorry.

Jonathan Woodgate turns out quite good, was on the verge of getting Hull promoted on mine when a businessman took over the club and replaced him, then they sacked the other bloke and brought Woodgate back! Crazy :D

Brazilian Ronaldo managed Brazil and won the world cup

Scott Parker on my West Ham save. Unreal. Twenty for mental, eighteen for tactical and technical. Only thirty-two and I'm worried he'll eventually take my job..

Can anyone post some screenshots of players who turn into 4* or 5* coaches?

Joao Moutinho becomes a top manager so he's probably just as good as a coach

In my experience for lower league team's Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink and Andy Cole is quite good!

I tend to see ex-players with little managerial experience jump into top jobs but often not last too long. Papa Bouba Diop had a stint as Chelsea manager (unfairly sacked) Tal Ben Haim is the Manchester United manager, but under-performing. Gary Neville has great stats too - he became manager of Southampton, had one good season then mercilessly sacked in the second. Steven Gerrard, as mentioned already - has good stats and is Assistant Manager at both Bolton & England.

ludovic guily, 4 and a half star shooting and andrea pirlo 5 star ball contol or shooting depending on which you choose