Players you know in real life

i have been friends with kenny pavey AIK in sweden since we was 8 we played for the same kids team

I had the pleasure of playing against Fraser Fyvie a year ago for the u17s. He was by far the best player on the park so I fouled him the whole game and nearly got sent off... He refused to shake my hand afterwards!He's a 16yr old Aberdeen player who's in the first team now for those who don't know :) And I've also played against Islam Feruz, and I know this sounds cynical but I really doubt his claimed age :/

I dont know if any of you have ever heard of a player called xabi alonso used to play crossbar challenge, keepy uppys and have matches against him at the park
also another unknown player called fernando torres used to play with me for haslington fc.
we knotched up 56 goals in 22 games together

I don't know him at all, but Rotherham striker Adam Le Fondre used to go my school but I wasn't in the school at the time, I'm only in Year 10 atm so he left way before I joined so I didn't know him.

i used to deliver newspaers for lucas radabe (former leeds defender) when i lived in whetherby

My cousin plays for Blyth Spartans (Ian Graham)

Also my uncle used to captain for the Newcastle boys team and played with Shearer, I think there is a video somewhere of them winning a cup! Can't find it though...

I drink with a guy called Dave Bennett who used to play for Coventry City

Chris Brandon is my ex-girlfriends (Still mates) uncle who has just come to my favourite club Bradford City :D

i shat on nacho novo's chubby ****

karly ashworth is a fat slag

god bless you all, the end.

I'm friends with Frederik Sørensen at Juventus. I got to know him through one of my other friends who went to school with him.

My dad is great friends with Seven Taylor and i he is like an uncle to me. Been out places with him and my dad thousands of times