Players you know in real life

I know a guy called Tyler Campbell, 18 year old at Histon and i also know Kevin Nolan. He's friends with my dad

I went to primary school with Gabriel Agbonlahor. He was in my brother's class so we used to have matches between our two classes every lunchtime for years. He was literally incredible from age 7. Twice as fast as anybody else ans the ball stuck to his feet. He had this pretty funny trick of going to get the ball when it strayed into the other playground round the side of the building...waiting a minute...then with a running start come bounding round the corner only to skin everyone on the playground and score.

a pal of mine had the pleasure of nutmegging Fabian Delph in a 5-a-side game, allegedly...

Frank Simek (Sheffield Wednesday and USA), i used to play with him before he got scouted by arsenal

Just wondering how many people there are in the game who people know :)
I'll list a few who went to my school, check them out :)

Jacob Mellis (Worth almost 1m and at Chelsea :eek:)
Adam Newbold (At Nottingham Forest, seen as having good potential)
Tim Hopkinson (Also at Nottingham Forest, was the captain of our school team)
Richard Bredice (Keeper at Lincoln)

Besides Adam Newbold these all played for our school team, who were the best school team in the nation 2 years ago :)

All the academy players at my school couldn't play in the school team.

Dont know him but I seen Jack Rodwell at the pictures Friday night lol

'Not sure how distant but it's not close' cousin to Gareth Bale. Trying to work out the relation.
Geraint Price, was released by Portsmouth in the Summer. Was a great player back in the junior days (3 years back).
Craig Frater of Llanelli Town AFC is a good friend of mine, went to school with him. He was the best player in my junior league by far.

Last edited:
I attend the school Carlton Cole used to go to.Also I know Lee Cook (Queens Park Rangers)

Dave Beasant is my Grandad's cousin, my mate used to be best mates with Jack Rodwell at Everton as a youngster, he's called Marcus Cooper he's a free agent (goalkeeper) on the game, played for Crewe after Everton so i know Jack and Marcus, i'm also mates with a player who's in Crewe Alex's under 18's now called Joseph O'Sullivan and i met Raymond Van Der Gouw on holiday in Ibiza when i was a kid and he signed my Man Utd bag :p

I know Gary Alexander from millwall, he use to live near me and his parents still do, i use to play football with him, great player then and still great but i would say that as i 'm millwall myself, still see him every now and then when he visits his parents.

I used to play for falmouth united in cornwall with Jamie Day he also went to our school he now plays for Dagenham and redbridge on loan from Peterborough united

my mums cousin is kieron dyers godmother so i have met him a few times and chelmsford player david rainford is a p.e teacher at my skool he is a well grumpy ******* lol

Darron Gibson(local), Cormac Burke(Ipswich), Lee Toland (Newcastle), Shay Given.

I know Zidane! I taught him how to fight but what he did against Materazzi was all him!

Probably think I am lying but Ste Gerrard is my cousins uncle and I played pool with him a few years back :) On next years game Tranmere should get a goalkeeper in their youth team called John Courtney, I used to be his best mate and play ahead of him in centre defence for our school and sunday league team, what a keeper. And my Dad used to play football with Sammy Lee and Tony Hibberts Dad.

I don`t know the guy, but I`ve met Magne Hoseth a couple times, and he`s scum.

Also, I sat at the same table as Ole Gunnar Solskjær at Burger King once, when he played for Molde!

Last edited:
I know Victor Moses, and Nile Ranger. I also know Jordan Archer and Luke Doyle, Tottenham Academy..

I've also had the pleasure of playing Goal to Goal with Andy Cole, Dennis Wise and David Sukur.
Also scored a penalty against David Seaman at Highbury :D