Players you know in real life

Ubernisation

Reaction score
Just wondering how many people there are in the game who people know :)
I'll list a few who went to my school, check them out :)

Jacob Mellis (Worth almost 1m and at Chelsea :eek:)
Adam Newbold (At Nottingham Forest, seen as having good potential)
Tim Hopkinson (Also at Nottingham Forest, was the captain of our school team)
Richard Bredice (Keeper at Lincoln)

Besides Adam Newbold these all played for our school team, who were the best school team in the nation 2 years ago :)

im quite good pals with this guy called cristiano ronaldo, dunno if you know him. i taught him most of what he knows at school, meant to be a half decent player now.

steve coppel use 2 life next door 2 me

carlos tevez is my brother in law, his sister isnt that ugly though lol

Not a footballer i know but i am friends with Dwain Chambers.

Also used to know a player called Chris Bart-Williams who played for Sheff Weds and Nottingham Forest a few years ago and my son is best friends with Sam *** a youth player at Tottenham Hotspur.

Erm, I'm good mates with Freddy Sears brother.

emmanel frimpong and daniel boateng- arsenal under 18s
jason banton- blackburn rovers
nile ranger- newcastle united

darren ambrose went 2 my school, dont no luke young cas his older but he lived around the corner from me, my dad wasgood mates with glen hoddle and no couple of league 2 players who i played with 4 bishop stortford

not a very well know player but David McNiven (Stafford Rangers) is my cousin and i know alot of the Stirling Albion team

Ahh i forgot, my dad also used to play kids football at the same place as Andy Cole :)

didn't no him, or speak to him but I played against Wayne Rooney when I were 14, I was at Maghull High School he was at Dal la Salle.
He had the strength of an adult even at that age, he was quite too and played football, unlike the other players in the team we constantly argued with and thrown handbags and what not.

didn't no him, or speak to him but I played against Wayne Rooney when I were 14, I was at Maghull High School he was at Dal la Salle.
He had the strength of an adult even at that age, he was quite too and played football, unlike the other players in the team we constantly argued with and thrown handbags and what not.

and look at him now, moody git

haha I know yeah, I was a Center mid for our team, When I closed him down he skinned me, when I back off him he shot and scored, or picked a killer ball, when I got up close I got out muscled or skinned again lol

i used to play football against jonjo shelvey off charlton

I know Rodney and Wesley Sneijder,know rodney pretty well spoken to wesley a couple of times.

micheal knightly from wolves i went school with him

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

my older brother used to play for charlton he left cos mick mccarthy was a c**k and my cousin steven parmenter played for both bristols q.p.r and then moved on to canvey island fc. plus i played against scott parker at a soccer school

Oh, I've played 5 a side footy against Jimmy Ryan once, he now plays for Accrington Stanley, although it says on Wiki he got released, he hasn't ? he played last week for them lol