Players You Would Like to See Knighted

David Beckham for me. Giggs will no doubt be knighted.

I'd like Kenny Miller to be clumsily knighted by a drunk and blind man with a very sharp sword.

A player should only get a knighthood if they have achieved the highest level at their sport after retirement.

If anything a posthumous knight hood should be given to Bill Nicholson for his career at Tottenham and what he achieved for his time in the game. It is criminal how some of these honours to footballers are given out *****-nilly these days.

read op xD?
oh yes, only British.. I really really really don't understand why almost all people who are British, why they limit answers to be about British players. I understand that his in UK forum and so on..you can also don't allow a people who are in some other country to join a forum if every post is about British and if for example I wrote something about croatian player or player from someone else, always someone smart guy wrote that this is UK forum. Yes and? I can't write then?
I think that people who lead this forum, that they want as many foreigners to join the forum, and with the access like this, I don't think they will be join here.
Oh and yes, I already know what follows now..attacks on me from all sides..
bye bye :wub:

oh yes, only British.. I really really really don't understand why almost all people who are British, why they limit answers to be about British players. I understand that his in UK forum and so on..you can also don't allow a people who are in some other country to join a forum if every post is about British and if for example I wrote something about croatian player or player from someone else, always someone smart guy wrote that this is UK forum. Yes and? I can't write then?
I think that people who lead this forum, that they want as many foreigners to join the forum, and with the access like this, I don't think they will be join here.

Only people from Britain and the Commonwealth can be knighted...

not just this thread, averyone almost.
My last post here.
Cheers

Marko8, you made a stupid post and someone corrected you. Stop acting like a little girl.

If someone had said what honours players should be given from foreign country would you see anyone else on here get their knickers in a twist about it? No.

To get a knighthood in Britain you have to be British. End of.

none of them deserve Knighthood I reckon...what have they done to help the world and I mean in a major way....David Beckham already got something I remember

Only people from Britain and the Commonwealth can be knighted...

This is why people should stop calling Bob Geldolf 'Sir Bob' and start calling him Bob Geldolf, KBE. He's an honorary knight, same as Bill Gates.

Don't think any player should particularly be knighted. Most would suggest David Beckham but meh.

People who won the World Cup in 1966 semi-deserved to be knighted. Bringing a nation together, making them happy etc.

But for me Knighthoods should be left to ordinary people, those who unselfishly help others, have raised thousands for charity, have given up things for other people etc etc etc.

Real folk, as such.

Back