Playstation Network and PS3s what is going on???

SunderlandDanny1973

Just One Forum Please
Reaction score
Ok so I wake up this morning go to log in to my PS3 and it comes with the an error message reading:

An error has occured. You have been signed out of PlaystaionNetwork
(8001050F)

I had a wuick search on the net and apparently this means a hardware failure but the interesting thing is this is happening all over with PS3s anybody else having this problem my clock on my PS3 has been reset and I am not allowed to play anyt games even if they are not online something to do with trophies.

Post here if you are having this problem I want to know I am not alone here.

Yes mate mine has the same error message. I also have a slim which is working fine.
I had noticed that I was getting error messages the last 3 days when online playing MW2. I just assumed it was their servers.

They better ******* fix up!!!

apparently its been hacked <)

apparently its been hacked <)

They haven't been hacked apparently when making the older versions of the PS3s they thought this year was leap year ( thick bastards how can they work for such a big company and get thsi wrong I'm surprised they are able to put one ******* foot in front of the other!!!!) and this messed up the internal clock of PS3 and caused them to transform into Lenny from Mice of Men

See.. you should have got an Xbox! ;)

yeah mine is an original from 3 years ago so that makes sense!!

It's not really off topic tho is it? It's not like I just posted 'Bananas' now did I?

Well the opening post said post if you are having simliar problems. So you saying get an XBox doesnt make me sit up and go "Oh yes of course that will solve my problem about my PS3 think about buying an X box why didnn't I think of that."

Back on topic also my mate has texted me saying his is working and he has not got a slim

Hah, weird. My mate rang me this morning about severe problems with his PS3 and here it is.

Luckily I haven't got this problem.

I always thought it was something to do with my connection - it comes up with the same error message but I can still connect.

Strange.

Yeah, it's affecting mine too.

Just got home and was greeted by this beautiful error. Strange, as I was playing it early this morning fine, which is still the same day (March 1st), so that leap year thing doesn't seem plausible to me.

come home to play ps3 and find out that the pople in sony cant find out a a leap year is, total dumbass, last one was 2008 so the next one is 210 as it is every 4 years. yes that makes perfect sense :) they get paid probs quite alot and they cant even figer out that the next leap year is 2012, retards

I was wondering why there was no one online. Luckily i have a slim & this baby is running smooth. (H)

I was wondering why there was no one online. Luckily i have a slim & this baby is running smooth. (H)

Yeah I found it odd 3 people were online instead of the average 20+...

Gotta love Slim PS3s.

We have a slim PS3 in the house, but my friend has it locked in his room and he's home in London. :mad: