Great stuff for you to be in the final already, first season! Cannot wait to see you tear either Chelsea or Porto to shreds (hopefully) :) Good luck!

Interesting that Porto made it all that way and even beat Chelsea in the semi-finals! I would say it's in the bag but looking at the fact they've come this far, it might be close as well! All the best!

La Decima Achieved

View attachment 442539

The first stage of my journey is complete as Real Madrid CF finally achieve La Decima with goals from Cavani and Isco, they have craved under my management at the first attempt. Where my career will take me next depends on what jobs are available, lets hope there is somewhere that wants me so I can continue on my journey.

View attachment 442537

Fantastic result, well done there with the double, hopefully the start of bigger and better things. Where next I wonder!

I think I've made a mistake as I am unable to add/remove leagues on classic mode

It does certainly sound that way :(

Thanks for your support though, I will be starting a new one straight away as it was fun but probably with a different team so I'm not repeating myself