Please help me with images!!! I can't see anything!!

Reaction score
I have probably post this is the wrong place but, I need people to tell me what to do, so hopefully you will see this!!!

I have just brought the game from steam today, installation was fine.

Started a game, and it works fine, but I can't see any images, which is very annoying for formation as it hard to control.

I haven't added any graphics or anything, I have noticed that I dont have a graphics folder.
I have ticked the reload skin on confirm button, but nothing happened.
I have validated the files on steam, but nothing happened.
I have uninstalled and installed again, but nothing happened!!!

What do I have to do!! I JUST WANT TO PLAY! IT IS KILLING ME!!
Any help would be appreciateddd

Cheerss

You need to download stuff firstly mate. The only faces and logos in game are Football League and a few others. Hover above the Game Addons at the top, and the skins, faces, logos and kits are there.

I'm playing as a lower league club, and you can't see their photo's, no one has a photo, you can't even seen the shaded head!

Even if I download the pictures, how will I be able to see my formation?

Could you upload some screenshots mate(ALt+F9)?

Actually, i have the same problem, can't see any images, but it never really bothered me. But it would be nice to see if some one has the answer....ill show you a screen shot too ;)

notice in the screen shot, im on the tactics page, yet there are no Jerseys above the players

Don't know how to do it, I have seen other problems on forums like mine, but they haven't been answered, basically I can see the names on the mini field on the tactics screen, but no little images of the shirts...

Close game, and restart :)

haha, thanks for the tip, but it's been like that since i downloaded it off steam. Like i say, doesn't really bother me. Im sure the original posters is having the same issue. I guess it has something to do with a file being in the wrong place, but like i said, doesn't really bother me too much, hence why i haven't searched for an answer. But to the Original Poster, you're not alone ;D

Strange mate, haven't seen that before. I'll have a look into it for you.
Do you have all the newest patches?

Don't know how to do it, I have seen other problems on forums like mine, but they haven't been answered, basically I can see the names on the mini field on the tactics screen, but no little images of the shirts...

Yeah, like the screen shot i posted?

Haha, how can it not bother you?! :p Its sooooooo annoying! There must be anwser!

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Yeh like your screenshot :)

Delete all files in -

C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\crash dumps

reload game, and try that.

Strange mate, haven't seen that before. I'll have a look into it for you.
Do you have all the newest patches?

Yeah, have the latest patch. Dont know if its because im on a Mac though.

Original poster, are you on a mac?

Check the Steam folder -

Program Files/Steam/apps/Football manager 2011(or something very close to that)

thanks that is it, never install with steam:p