Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Please tell me theres a way....

Reaction score
Right , so basically i have spent the last 4 hours making a Hull City Guide(in another tab) and I just finished but somehow it has been deleted , I have clicked the undo/redo arrows but it's not making a difference , is there a way to get it back?

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Doesn't seem like it.

You should have typed it into Word first then just copy and pasted it into the New Thread.

So much more reliable than the internet. Sorry mate

Mod-ern Day Legend
Reaction score
No, but it was phenomenally stupid of you not to do it in Word or some place where you can save. Let this be a lesson to you. Sorry.

Shelbourne Researcher
Reaction score
then wordpad or notepad or something not internet based

Complete Legend
Reaction score
School boy error. I've deleted by accident a couple of times but always had it backed up on notepad. I'm afraid you're gonna have to start again pal

Reaction score
It's a shame to see your time dedicated to helping people on this site was wasted, however this is a lesson for you :)

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Next time use Microsoft works word processer as you can use that and its similar to word or as said above notepad.

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
If you don't have word or something non-internet based then you can just type it the way you do, but copy all you have done every 15 minutes or so, then if something disasterous was to occur, you could just paste it and type up the things you missed. Simples. :)

It's happened to us all though, i'm sure..