Please tell me theres a way....

A* Manager

Reaction score
Right , so basically i have spent the last 4 hours making a Hull City Guide(in another tab) and I just finished but somehow it has been deleted , I have clicked the undo/redo arrows but it's not making a difference , is there a way to get it back?

Doesn't seem like it.

You should have typed it into Word first then just copy and pasted it into the New Thread.

So much more reliable than the internet. Sorry mate

No, but it was phenomenally stupid of you not to do it in Word or some place where you can save. Let this be a lesson to you. Sorry.

then wordpad or notepad or something not internet based

School boy error. I've deleted by accident a couple of times but always had it backed up on notepad. I'm afraid you're gonna have to start again pal

It's a shame to see your time dedicated to helping people on this site was wasted, however this is a lesson for you :)

Next time use Microsoft works word processer as you can use that and its similar to word or as said above notepad.

If you don't have word or something non-internet based then you can just type it the way you do, but copy all you have done every 15 minutes or so, then if something disasterous was to occur, you could just paste it and type up the things you missed. Simples. :)

It's happened to us all though, i'm sure..