hxcjason

Reaction score
nothing but nothing it works....i try........JASSAR Ttactics,sexy tactic,montenergo tactic,piranha tactic,two quedurples tactic,magic squera tactc.wenger tactic,magic reagantle tactc,makaveli, la makina, dortumunt,tweak totenahm.tylorbode,lokito,fm korea,assymetric saint,rigid diamont,zero sea, arrigo sanchi,crissy p and p,koen,antonio conte,ready to go,,all tactics in the forum......:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)'(
[h=1]***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR******[/h]

It's probably another area of your management then.

hxcjason

As i said in all my threads, there are some things to do if you want to achieve success.
You can see that all my tactics worked for me, i won a lot with lower and higher teams, in other tacticians threads you will see they have success too, so you must try to find whats you favourite kind of play and download a tactic that suits it, then you must try to understand the system and have a dynamic approach to the game. GL ;)

i dont what to do i want to paly my favorite game but i loss every time...the ME is a montser icant score....and then ta opponent score freely.......i cant defend corners fouls defens pls SI meke a pacth quikly......fix the game pls....they destroy the game....i dont want to play with real barca psg dortunt bayern to win i want the good manager like it was......

lok1to i undersatnd .....but every year i made my own tactics.......my own corners... all my own now you must download tactic ...beacauese they change the game and nothing works.....ok... i said lests download tactics this forum is the best and i realy thank you mates you have done hard work......but in my team nothing works i play games 90minute and not extend highligth.. when i fix something in my tactic somathing another thing goes wrong ....this is not a good game anymore ....i contact SI but they dont anser me......with out be mean to SI.....i speak very gentlie......

What team are you? Which players? What is the board's expectations?

olympiakos....and i cant win again panionios ergotelis paok panathinaikos nothing...CL is a disaster 0-7 4-1 with marseill victoria plnz i lost all game and i play defensive in CL and control in the league

Are you so kind and less lazy to put here a list of your players?

maniatis, samaris ,manolas ,abbram papadopoulos, marcano ,cambell, hernan rerez ,roberto gk ,saviola ,nelson valdez,delvin edinga i have good players.....salva sevvilla, ibagaza,

the problem its not my players......its the ME i thing......we must play 10seasson to buy all regen and then i have barca?

hxcjason

Team Talks
Praising & Criticizing players
Player Preferred Movements
Training
Team Reunions ( in the right time)

I must say that this is vital to achieve success !!

Do you use it ? If so how do you use it ?

I wished to help you but I think you don't deserve it. Why should we help you? You even don't bother at least to give us proper names of your players. "cambell" ? Campbell is a name for 8 players. "hernan rerez" ?!!?!! "sevvilla" ??!!!

teams talk whne i play in the league with samller opponetns calm i waiting a win or impressive me when pLay CL enjoy or you must contineu the wins......training i us team coehnsion then balance tactics only to master the tactic and then attacking moven for samller oppenets and deffens position for CL\]

thank you gabis for my bad engilsh thank very much......i dont speak very good english ....i am sorry mates....thank you again GABIS....and writing fast and i made few mistakes.........

Last edited:
teams talk whne i play in the league with samller opponetns calm i waiting a win or impressive me when pLay CL enjoy or you must contineu the wins......training i us team coehnsion then balance tactics only to master the tactic and then attacking moven for samller oppenets and deffens position for CL\]

M8 try to write more calmly, try to be more agressive in team talks when your morale is high and more calm ( without pressure ) when your team morale is low, if low try to use team reunions to fix it, praise or criticize players to create a strong relation with them ( they will response more to team talks and respect you much more).

Last edited:
Is not about writing english is about writing the names of your players correctly. You have to understand that you have to adjust your tactics to your players. My intention was to give you a full tactic, but I can't do it, if I don't know your players. But, if you are too lazy, nobody will help you. Try to complete the following list with correct names of your players, first titular then rotation players. Please write both names, first name and family name.

Goalkeepers:
Center backs:
Full backs:
Defensive midfielders:
Midfielders:
Wingers:
Strikers:

Is not about writing english is about writing the names of your players correctly. You have to understand that you have to adjust your tactics to your players. My intention was to give you a full tactic, but I can't do it, if I don't know your players. But, if you are too lazy, nobody will help you. Try to complete the following list with correct names of your players, first titular then rotation players. Please write both names, first name and family name.

Goalkeepers:
Center backs:
Full backs:
Defensive midfielders:
Midfielders:
Wingers:
Strikers:

I think its the Olympiakos DEFAULT squad m8 ! :\

GK roberto from atletico,DL Holevas, DR miguel torres,DC Manolas Marcano ,DMC delvin ndinga,CM ibagaza samaris, AMR,Joel Campbell,AML hernan Perez,ST saviola, RESERVES GK Fernando hernique DL Gaetan Bong,DR leandro Salino,DC abraam Papadopoulos ,dimitris siovas.DMC Maniatis ,CM salva Sevilla , alejandro Dominguez,AMR paulo Machado, AML Michael Olaitan ,ST Nelson Valdez ....i am also have ST marko Scepovic and a DMC Pele[vitor hugo gomez passos]