Plymouth argyle deducted 10 points!

Feel sorry for Argyle... not to be barer of bad news but usually this results in dropping down divisions rapidly until your in conference and lower :/

we have apointed an administrator which suggests we are now in admin, from the news coming out of the club in the last few days i dont think we will be in it for too long as theres aparently alot of investors willing to buy 100% of the club i just hope they care about football not property!

even if the club ends up in league 2 which sadly it looks like it will i will still renew my season ticket i have followed the club starting in the season we got promoted from league 2 (about 10 years ago watch half the games that season) ever since i have been a season ticket holder

KEEP THE FAITH COYG

we have apointed an administrator which suggests we are now in admin, from the news coming out of the club in the last few days i dont think we will be in it for too long as theres aparently alot of investors willing to buy 100% of the club i just hope they care about football not property!

even if the club ends up in league 2 which sadly it looks like it will i will still renew my season ticket i have followed the club starting in the season we got promoted from league 2 (about 10 years ago watch half the games that season) ever since i have been a season ticket holder

KEEP THE FAITH COYG
I havent missed a home game for 6 years and that not gonna change just because of some money grabbing scumbags

Never good to see it happen to anybody, but this really helps our position. 1 point off safety now, Dean Smiths great escape is on. This proves there is a god, and he's a Walsall fan. Up The Saddlers!

Can honestly say this is a s*** situation for the club, and hate seeing it to a club like Plymouth. Know exactly what its like to have a pretty useless board being an Everton fan. Have to say didn't see this coming. Truly hope PAFC get this sorted. Really stinks for the fans. Everton fans have put forward a trust, so the Plymouth fans should do something-be better than what the people in charge have done. Good luck

we have talks going on with potential investors just need someone to hurry up and take over

Noooooo :( Still, looking forward to going to the match vs. Colchester on Saturday, the chants should be funny.

Hopefully they don't get into a situation like ours, they own they're stadium, we don't. And Plymouth are a bigger club than County so they should get an owner, hopefully they get an owner which will bring in alot of investment and hopefully not have to wait 14months to get out of it.

Good Luck Argyle.

I reckon this started when holloway left and when he wanted money to get us into premier league the board were afraid of this happenin (kinda ironic now) plus the money that Kagumi promised has never arrived, let alone the japanese stars he wanted, tbf if we had gone with holloway i reckon we would be were blackpool are.
Btw i reckon that we'll get outta trouble but the summer is gunna see a completely new plymouth argyle team come as Bhasera, Mason, Arnason, Fletcher, Fallon etc. will see league 2 as a step too low

League Two's not too hard too get out of, Plymouth will be a big attraction for players, if you get out of admin, look at a team like Southend for example.

Btw i reckon that we'll get outta trouble but the summer is gunna see a completely new plymouth argyle team come as Bhasera, Mason, Arnason, Fletcher, Fallon etc. will see league 2 as a step too low

Bhasera has been **** this season. Can't say I care if he leaves.
Mason is young, I would want him to stay, but doubt he will.
Fletcher is ******* old and slow, but had a good head on him, considering his age, I could see him staying if we went down.
Arnason would leave.
Fallon needs to leave anyway. He is aids.

To be honest, I want half the team to **** off. Most of them just don't even look bothered. Our strikers, bar Mason, are ****. Mason, Zubar and Nelson are the only players that have impressed me this season.

Hopefully someone with some sense will take over us, and sort us out. We really need a complete revamp of our team.

I know what it's like for your club to into admin, I feel for you guys. But it could be worse, you could have been deducted 15 points ;) (A)

sad sad day for plymouth hope that they get out of thier current situation but too tell you the truth i dont really care if they get ****** over

sad sad day for plymouth hope that they get out of thier current situation but too tell you the truth i dont really care if they get ****** over

Go die.

How anyone can not care if a football team gets pretty much killed off is beyond me. What if it was your club?

Either way, **** off with your drivel.

my club is man city so its highly unlikely i know its a sad thing but i did not mean like go out of existent i just dont care is is bad to give a opinion

feel sorry for plymouth as a bournemouth fan we know how it feels to be in your position

my club is man city so its highly unlikely i know its a sad thing but i did not mean like go out of existent i just dont care is is bad to give a opinion

Well if you don't care, don't post on the ******* thread.