Plymouth argyle deducted 10 points!

sad sad day for plymouth hope that they get out of thier current situation but too tell you the truth i dont really care if they get ****** over

Football isn't your sport..

Not that I am comparing the situations, but after what happened at Liverpool I know the sort of feeling. Hope Plymouth can get themselves out of this mess.

This ******* hurts. Watching our club been drove backwards, thrown out slowly by 7 people I wouldn't trust my running local newsagents. Not that long ago, we was going to Sheffield United, Leicester, Watford and winning those matches. Not that long ago, we had aspiring dreams of the Premier League.

I hope Toad and Co. get out of this football club, and take all their baggage with them. Lets someone who cares about Plymouth Argyle and football comes in and takes over. Because one day, one place we'll be back. We'll be in the Championship, pushing for the promotion- When will that one day be? Who knows. But it'll happen. We've gone from League 2 to just outside the Championship playoffs in less than 6 years before...

To sum it up- From the Real St James, Riverside & Hawthorns to Plainmoor in 2 years.

But for now, we are a League One Club- And lets focus on a Great Escape :wub:​

Survival with a win against Exeter 2nd to last game? who knows lets hope:wub:

down at uni in plym, and have a real soft spot for the club (been up a few times)! really hope the club can make it out of this! no club (and it's fans) deserve to go through administration and face the brink (even Man U :p)
GREEN ARMY

Peter Reid is offering his 1986 FA Cup loser's medal to help get money for the club
what a man he is really hope we keep him

Peter Reid is offering his 1986 FA Cup loser's medal to help get money for the club
what a man he is really hope we keep him

What a guy he is. Sacrificing a bit of his past to do his bit to keep the club going shows what he's like. Great gesture by Reidy

Peter Reid sacrificing his FA Cup medal? What a legend. :wub:

Hope the argyle get out of this.

But for Football in General, the F.A needs to put a stop to people taking over clubs like this.....and it seems to have started ever since Roman graced our shores.....but his take over worked....

Argyle wont be the last club, but they wont die, they cant

wow the old directors have put in a bid, gotta be some sort of sick joke surely? :/

wow the old directors have put in a bid, gotta be some sort of sick joke surely? :/
The Administator chooses the best bid for the club, so based on the events of the past couple of years, it will probably be rejected.

Didnt think you would have a chance of staying up when they announced the points deduction then you lost 4-0 but since then you won 3 games in a row and have good chance of staying up :O
losing today though ;)

Didnt think you would have a chance of staying up when they announced the points deduction then you lost 4-0 but since then you won 3 games in a row and have good chance of staying up :O
losing today though ;)
30th April is gonna be a very intresting afternoon

Though i would just post it here rather than making new thread as all the same topic.
- Businesses owed money by debt-crippled Plymouth Argyle are set to be offered a settlement of just 1p in the pound through cva
http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/news/Undefined-Headline/article-3402084-detail/article.html
they need 75% to agree otherwise they will be liquidated so could be intresting to see what will happen.
Thats just the initial offer- It will be negioated to 5p in the Pound, which will be accepted.

The players are about to sign another wage deferral
and despite some of the bad performances the last two years you gotta respect em alot for doing this