Plymouth Argyle On Verge Of Liquidation.

signed the petition.. you argyle guys dont deserve to be liquidated :)

Well, less than an hour. Haven't heard of a buyer yet and apparently there are protests outside of Home Park. The author of this thread included. People across Twitter who are knowledgeable about the situation are using the hashtag #savePAFC

Hope they are not liquidated, would be a huge shame.

Well, less than an hour. Haven't heard of a buyer yet and apparently there are protests outside of Home Park. The author of this thread included. People across Twitter who are knowledgeable about the situation are using the hashtag #savePAFC

Hope they are not liquidated, would be a huge shame.

Ridsdale pretty much guaranteed everything was going according to plan-even told the fans in person who were outside the stadium

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Whats really ******* me off though, is while the BBC is releasing stories about SAF using a 4 letter word, how about some coverage of my hometown club ffs? I really am staggered by the lack of media coverage on this story, especially when it could potentially only exist for another 15 minutes

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Reports suggesting that no deal has gone through, though don't know if thats confirmed. Trying to find out.

We are still in a massive shitheap though.

**** players, gay kits and no fans.

Oh, and a **** of a chairman.

This is Devon | Wanted: £6m by 5pm to save Argyle

Reading that I'm more worried about the deal going through, since the other options seem to be far safer than this one. Makes you wonder why they're so keen on this particular deal...

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

**** the deal was done while I was reading.

*sits waiting for Giggles to get back and post a mahoosive post about how amazing life is, and Resurgam! YEAAAH RESURGAM!!*

Thank **** for that!!
My experience at Plymouth was a great one, nice ground, nice fans, nice place. No-one deserves to go through anything half as bad as what Plymouth has gone through. I remember when Saints were in administration and it was a horrid time for the club and the city so i am genuinly releaved that Plymouth will be around for many years to come!!

woo! *takes Dunc's sentiments and tells everyone how great life is, blah blah blah *

I got to Home Park at about 2pm, it was only at about 4:55pm we were told Ridsdale was coming down to make an announcement. At about 5.20pm, Ridsdale told us all we needed to know in a statement from the Administrator, but was very grumpy with any further questions. Everyone's happy, the money is there, we just need the FL to be ok with it. A Big Day however, the club survives, and the staff are edging closer to a pay-cheque.

I'm still ****** off with Heaney/Ridsdale/Brenda for what they've put us through, but its almost over now.

Happy that Plymouth aren't going to be liquidated but spare a thought for all the companies that dealt with Plymouth & went bust because of what happened. People lost their livelihoods because of this.

Happy that Plymouth aren't going to be liquidated but spare a thought for all the companies that dealt with Plymouth & went bust because of what happened. People lost their livelihoods because of this.

I doubt anybody at all outside of Plymouth Argyle lost their 'livelihoods' because of what happened.

Even so, all of our 'unsecured creditors' get some of their owed money back- And its more than if we went bust, so this really was the better option for all involved. And again, I'm not really sure who you're pointing the blame at here. Its the old boards fault, they gambled a World Cup Bid, High wages and that jazz and it backfired. I feel a lot more sorry for the staff who have gone 9 months without pay.

Yep im saying because of the board. But didn't Plymouth have to pay back a small portion of what they owed? which would cost a lot of small businesses a large amount of income. Thats what I meant by livelihood.

Yep im saying because of the board. But didn't Plymouth have to pay back a small portion of what they owed? which would cost a lot of small businesses a large amount of income. Thats what I meant by livelihood.

But I'm sure all small business' know, when dealing with any other business, be it a football club or a large food retailer in such a mannor, they risk losing money because of financial problems. They will only get a small bit back, but I'm sure they would rather this than the club going bust and the City [according to the local paper] losing around £10 Million Pounds a year.

But I'm sure all small business' know, when dealing with any other business, be it a football club or a large food retailer in such a mannor, they risk losing money because of financial problems. They will only get a small bit back, but I'm sure they would rather this than the club going bust and the City [according to the local paper] losing around £10 Million Pounds a year.

I agree that there is always a risk in business but I was just saying you have to feel sorry for them. Like you have to feel sorry for the fans and everyone connected to Plymouth.

Players being asked to pass on wages for 2 weeks again. After not being paid for 2 weeks, and only receiving 40% of wages. Simply can't keep doing this. Tbh there's only two options left: find someone to buy the club asap who is willing to sort out this mess, Or....the club goes to the wall. Things just seem to be going from bad to worse to downright ****** awful right now.

If I was a player playing for Argyle, I would tell them to stuff it where the sun doesn't shine and leave.

It's quite horrific watching our club being dragged through a proper *******.

If I was a player playing for Argyle, I would tell them to stuff it where the sun doesn't shine and leave.

It's quite horrific watching our club being dragged through a proper *******.

To be honest it's beyond horrific. I'm not a fan, but it is a club from my place of birth so have a soft spot, and i wish to god they could sort this whole mess out.