Pokemon - GameBoy Advanced Emulator

Danny

Premium
Reaction score
So, judging by the popularity of the Pokemon thread which was on here it's safe to the the majority of you still enjoy playing it. After all it is such a classic.

Anyway, I've managed to get my hands on a folder which contains the GameBoy Advanced Emulator and the following Pokemon games:

Red - Blue - Green - Yellow
Ruby - Saphire - Emerald
Diamond - Pearl
Ranger
Silver - Gold - Crystal
FireRed - LeafGreen
Red - Blue Rescue Team

View attachment 122860

And I thought I'd share it will you as most of you I think will find it useful if you haven't already got the emulator and any of the Pokemon games for it. This also saves you the bother of downloading everything, making sure it works ect.

Just download the file at the bottom and do the following:

1. Extract to desktop
2. Open the folder inside, and then the folder inside that
3. Open 'Pokemon Collection'
4. From there you can pick from one of the games I mentioned above and start playing.

Once you have saved a game, and want to go back onto it, simply do the same again and it will start from were you left off.

Enjoy.

View attachment 122858

Last edited:
do you own the games? or else by law you gotta delete those games after 24 hours or something like that, either way a Mod will shut this down for piracy

You are a legend! by the way it's all about fire red and leaf green one of the best generations in my opinion.

Edit: Just finished downloading and everything is working great. thanks a lot.

Last edited:
do you own the games? or else by law you gotta delete those games after 24 hours or something like that, either way a Mod will shut this down for piracy

It's not piracy towards Football manager so this won't get shut.

If you do download and have any problems let me know and I'll try my best to help.

**** yeah, I'm so playing this while playing Football Manager!

I had the original pokemon blue on my classic gameboy. It was brilliant back in the day!

I had 150 hour on Heart Gold before I traded it in a few weeks, I love the remakes, better graphics make it so enjoyable

My mate downloaded it at college in forensic science and started playing every lesson next thing half the class was playing meanwhile I was on football manager on my laptop and after Metal Gear Solid failed on the PSX emulator

It's just not the same anymore... Can never stick at 'em.

Though the translated version of Black I played on an emulator last year was certainly something. They've come far.

Thank you very much Carter. I used to love Pokemon back in the day :)