Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Charlton,St Vicent,The Grenadines and Niger- fatshit

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rrrrrrrrrr

Reaction score
I hope this poll works.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

in case of multiple teams or not specific teams,i'll decide which one i go :p should that option win

My idea is ace and you all no it.

Will be pretty dam hard tho to take the team that is at the bottom of the rankings and see if you can take them to the world cup or even a world cup final

thanks all for voting and those who haven't voted yet thanks in advance ;)

I voted bottom team, but I think you should manage BSS

Maybe a Liga Vitalis team and take them to the Champions League :D

Or most likely begin 1st a season with FCPorto ^^ and go straight to the Europe to make history again =D

PS: like when i beggin playing FM10, and put the sig in here, it will update automatically or i have to do something? o_O

My idea is ace and you all no it.

Will be pretty dam hard tho to take the team that is at the bottom of the rankings and see if you can take them to the world cup or even a world cup final

I assume adding academies to teams from the countries would be acceptable?

I had an idea of like making 4 leagues for a random country (like Canada or Zambia) and putting 20 teams in each division, taking control of a side in the bottom one and making them big...how does that sound?

Yay, I'm up their lol. I voted for Danny's idea though.

I had an idea of like making 4 leagues for a random country (like Canada or Zambia) and putting 20 teams in each division, taking control of a side in the bottom one and making them big...how does that sound?
in my opinion that sounds great, my friend did that with some Angolan team or somewhere like that, if you did id wish you luck because you would need it!!

in my opinion that sounds great, my friend did that with some Angolan team or somewhere like that, if you did id wish you luck because you would need it!!
that might be my for story on FM10, I think it'd be popular..might put a thread up now with a poll.

I did Danny's idea. And glad the poll worked out in the end ;)

maybe for my next story of fm10, cause i can't include it in the poll

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

or do you mean the middle table option?