• Gambia,Belize,Kyrgyzstan-A.E.K.Athens Fun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • latvia, new zealand,chile- theseag1

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Charlton,St Vicent,The Grenadines and Niger- fatshit

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everybody vote for me. St Vincent and the Grenadines is a small rubbish nation, Niger are just **** and Charlton have the potential to be in the Premiership in a few years.

Do the brazillain(if thats how you spell it.) leagues from the bottom. :)

so if you did the worst nation, currently it would be;
203= San Marino, Anguilla, Montserrat, Papua New Guinea and American Samoa

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

I feel a bit sorry for AEK Athens Fun at the moment

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

however, my ideas aren't doing so well either

mid table or relegation threatened teams work well for me as somehow i manage to bring success but screw up when im managing top half sides or title challenges. i always succeed in reversing the fortunes of all the clubs that i manage, whether its top or bottom clubs ;)

i voted for darren carters idea as somehow i just find stories on mid table or relegation threatened teams much more interesting to read as compared to top half teams or title challengers

Last edited:
i voted for latvia..... think you should go chile though think you could win a big trophy with them good luck whatever one you choose though

Take a mid-table team like Sunderland or Udinese to European glory!

download the really low english leagues and take one of them from the bottom to the top

download the really low english leagues and take one of them from the bottom to the top

That's a cool idea, but i have to stick to the poll options. However, when i do my next fm story, this will defo be on my mind:)

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:43 PM ----------

Right, bottom team in rankings it is.
I'm not sure when i'll start cause i still haven't got fm10, but i'll try to start as soon as possible.