Poll of the Week #2: Do You Use Downloaded Tactics?

Do You Use Downloaded Tactics?

• All The Time

Votes: 298 27.6%
  • Just When Struggling

Votes: 311 28.8%
  • Never

Votes: 469 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have in the past in the early FM10 days, but not any more, it's like someone else winning the league for you, pointless.

Downloadable tactics are a good idea and I'm sure they help a lot of people out but it's not for me, prefer to make my own tactics.

I always use my own, since the games from the late 90s I have always used a similar 4-3-1-2 tactic, and only just changed it the odd time when managing a team that plays really differently. If my players cant play that way, I either make them, or get rid of them and get newbies in who can play that way.

I'm too proud to download tactics, plus if I do I can't be flexible with my touchline shouts and chnage the tactic to suit the opposition

hmm no answer apply to me so i won't vote but i only download them if its someone who i know and will try it out.

I usually make my own, but I like to test some to see, how effective are they.

why would you want to download a tactic that means you win virtually every game? It would just ruin the experience for me. It also feels more rewarding when you win something and know that it is all your own work

I only download tactics when I'm testing them for people.

It's much more fun creating your own tactic and trying to win with your own.

nope. i never intend to. would rather i came up with successful tactics myself. extremely rewarding when they work

I have 3 of my own tactics, which work quite well with the players I have, and I have 2 downloaded tactics, just for spares in case my own tactics fail.

Never. I use my own, which is better than any that might be available to download (H)

I make my own, always have and always will. What is the point of downloading other tactics? It takes away part of the challenge of the game.

I make my own and they're really good but I've seen some good tactis and I've downloaded them but I ain't using them yet.

i try to stick with my own philosophies rather than others. :)

i make my own
trying to fit it with the team i got or mold the team to my ideas of football

Just look at them sometimes to see what roles people give players, ie. is the winger attack or support, and use these to form my own tactics. The trick is getting the sliders right for each player, and that you have to do yourself for your own players. Though in real life managers copy other peoples tactics all the time. If something is successful it will get emulated.

I never download tactics. I don't see the fun in doing it as when you win it doesn't mean as much as if you was using your own tactic. Like if you just won the league with somebody elses tactic I don't see any fun in it as you haven't done it all yourself.