Poll of the Week #4: Do You Attend Press Conferences?

Do You Attend Press Conferences?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All the time, what would happen if I let my ****** *** Man run it ?

This is what happened to me on FM10.....

I was promoted to The Championship and halfway through the season I skipped a press conference, my *** Man was asked who he thought would win the league. The ****** declares that Bristol City will win. Que a massive drop in morale and a scraping 2 points from 7 games. At the end of the season, I sacked the ****!

But on topic, I do the vast majority of them, I only skip them when I really can't be assed to do them!

I used to. But they are extremely boring. This is something that I would like to see fixed in FM2012.

All of them. No particular reason, I agree with they are repetitive and boring, but...

They probably mirror real life though. It must be terribly boring having to do them before every match if you were a manager.

They probably mirror real life though. It must be terribly boring having to do them before every match if you were a manager.
they are boring irl, if you watch two or three, you realise its the same old questions really

I think a better question would have been.. Do you even want press conferences in the game?

No. XD

I've had a bad experience sending the assman for the press conference,
so I decided to attend all the press conferences.

sending assman to conferences is a suicide
player will dislike you for his comment (if they don't like it) on the conference.

Last edited:
I am quite surprise how many people go to all of them oO)

I'm one of them. It is an easy way to keep morale up ;)

Derby games and big European ties, or if I just want to have a "expletive laden" pop at the opposing manager. That's about it anymore. They get pretty boring after a while.

players no matter what training u put them on including the fm default still moaning about it
im using the original game no patch does any 1 knw if this has been sorted in later patches or being sorted or is it not an issue for fm staff ?

attend them but just click random ones without reading them :p

I think you should play FM as you would manage a football team.

You should do press confrences im my opinion because its part of being a football manager.

My assistant manages them pretty well .. I might do 1 new player signing a season or so. Booooring repition.

first thing I do when I start a new game is assign my assistant to attend endless pointless press conferences

i hate them, but i go to everyone because i can't trust my assistant to not upset a player or something

i go to the conferences now cause the media will say that I'm unfriendly :D

i just send my assisstant manager...nothing ever comes from them, and if a player does pick up a negative response, i just have a private chat woth him and tell him hes performed really well lately and his morale way goes straight back to superb anyway. they just get really boring after the first 5 times