Poll of the Week #4: Do You Attend Press Conferences?

Do You Attend Press Conferences?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The first few weeks after getting the game, I attending everything, but once it started to get boring, I just send to assistant to everything.

I never attend press conferences. It is boring. I started doing it, but i don't do it now.

I sometimes do it after a really bad performance but even when I do that it only releases the worthless comment

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

Yup, only for first day at new club or big signings, games otherwise my *** manager handles it perfectly for some weird reason??

Last edited:
Have to agree, I will do one at the start and any new club I might manage.

I do the same the welcome conference then you set my assistant to attend the rest, they have become slightly less tedious in FM2011 compared to FM2010 but are still repetitive

I try and attend them all, its a good oppertunity to hear of what you dont no whats going on like players who have spoken out without you knowing etc !!

I have bad experience with my *** Man saying things that are not my opinion or clubs policy, and in some way ruining my work, so i attend all of them.

i think that press confrence is part of the game so i won't skip it as i won't skip matches

i never used to do them but they do have an effect on your players and results

I only Do it on Pre-Press Confrence because it is vital for how your players are going to play In the upcoming match,But occasionaly on the Post Press Confrence only ones that are Important

if there was alot more variation then i prob would do all of them but at the moment im fed up of the same question loads of times