Poll of the Week #5: What Do You Use FM-Base For?

What Do You Use FM-Base For?

• Tactics

Votes: 470 47.9%
  • Players

Votes: 398 40.5%
  • Player Faces

Votes: 328 33.4%
  • Logos & Kits

Votes: 396 40.3%
  • Transfer Updates

Votes: 313 31.9%
  • Custom Databases

Votes: 226 23.0%
  • Skins

Votes: 330 33.6%
  • Other (Please leave a reply below)

Votes: 170 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually a well distributed voting pattern.

Figured it would be more biased one way or another

Just for Football (and other) discussion really, I don't make use of the download section on the forum at all.

Good to have a place to talk FM and read about other rabid fans who play too.

I use FM-Base for the forum. I only tend to download the big packs, and so that is all when the game just comes out. Then I just use the forum for a year.

Lol i use it for everything your my god when it comes to question your my answer when im i need of help... Your like my friend when im sad to cheer me up... Love fm-base (6)

I selected Logos & Kits (don't download any, just enjoy posting a few) and Other - enjoy the general chat and banter on the site :)

yeah i use this class site for loads of reasons i first come for help you know to get know how with the editor ask advice with tactics i didnt even know how to unzip or download a file until i come to fm base its never let me down top top quality

To get some excellent discussion and banter with this forums very mature & knowledgeable members.

A few times for faces & logos and such, but mainly for talking 'bout real life football.

I use it to talk about football.

Players, players faces, kits and club logos, staff and just for a laugh!

What do you use FM-Base for?

Great site, I use it for everything FM related (Tactics, Players, Trainning, etc), like the blogs as well.

Cheers guys

Player Faces, Skins, Kits & Logos, Other.

The other being, forum discussion, with those that have a decent level of intelligence and logic to their argument.