I'm intrigued to test but was waiting to see how it went long term on your or others saves?

I'm intrigued to test but was waiting to see how it went long term on your or others saves?

Unfortunately my laptop is too **** to run FM 2013 without crashing so I can't test it hence why I am looking for some people to give it a go. It has been tested pretty rigorously by Footballmanager story, as you can see from their review, but I just want to get a little feedback from ppl using teams other than Tottenham

It was great to see that you had good results as Palace! I'll for sure give them a try tonight as HULL CITY:wub:. If you can have good results as Palace, then surely I can replicate that and do better as City:wub:, because we all know Hull City:wub: are miles better than Palace

It was great to see that you had good results as Palace! I'll for sure give them a try tonight as HULL CITY:wub:. If you can have good results as Palace, then surely I can replicate that and do better as City:wub:, because we all know Hull City:wub: are miles better than Palace

Judging by the hearts I'm assuming you will love this? Let me know how you get on with Hull

Now I have played through the preseason. With very mixed results. The reasons are both much injuries and I do not know which is the best match preparation type.

Pohang(Asia ) A Win 3-0
Busan (Asia) A Lost 1-5
Dortmund(Supercup) H Win 3-2
Barcelona H Draw 2-2
Saitama(Asia) A Draw 1-1
Offenburg Germany Cup A 8-0 Win.

Stats:
Goals for per game: 2,2
Goals against per game: 1,4
CCC F: 1,2
CCC A: 0,67
Boll possession: 55 %

Now i'm going to play10 games i the league and se what we got!

Now I have played through the preseason. With very mixed results. The reasons are both much injuries and I do not know which is the best match preparation type.

Pohang(Asia ) A Win 3-0
Busan (Asia) A Lost 1-5
Dortmund(Supercup) H Win 3-2
Barcelona H Draw 2-2
Saitama(Asia) A Draw 1-1
Offenburg Germany Cup A 8-0 Win.

Stats:
Goals for per game: 2,2
Goals against per game: 1,4
CCC F: 1,2
CCC A: 0,67
Boll possession: 55 %

Now i'm going to play10 games i the league and se what we got!

Thanks for bringing up match prep, I will add that to the opening post!

Now I've played august och septembers matches. It gets better and better the more players learn tactic. Unbeaten these two months.

The results:
Bundesliga Werder Bremen A 1-1 Draw
B-Liga Leverkusen H 3-1 Win
B-Liga Mönchengladbach A 3-0 win
CL Shakthar A 0-0 Draw
B-liga Schalke H 1-1 Draw(Got a red card, lead to whole game to the last minute..)
B-liga Furth A 4-2 Win
B-liga Mainz H 4-3 Win

Stats:
Goals For: 2,17
Goals Against: 1,3
CCC For: 1,7
CCC Ag: 1,7
Bollpossession: 59,33

What do you think I should do to get more CCC and is there anything I can do tactic that makes me let in less goals? Or so I wait until the tactic is full so I ask again?

What do you think I should do to get more CCC and is there anything I can do tactic that makes me let in less goals? Or so I wait until the tactic is full so I ask again?

More CCCs will come as your players get more fluid with the tactic. I would always recomend a heavy focus on fitness training as it is a very intense pressing tactic.

As far as shoring up the defence, what is your line up? Ideally you want the wingers to be fairly defensive, so if you are Bayern I would play Lahm and Alaba

A injurie free lineup would be.
Neuer
Dante Boateng Badstuber
Lahm Schewini Kroos Alaba
Gomez Mueller Robben/Shaqiri/Ribery.

Another question, which player would i take off when i get a red card?

Sorry to bump this, but its been getting some really positive feedback on other forums, so was wandering if anyone wants to give it a go?

I was using it in a long term save with san marino was really good creating CCCs but concede a lot ;< but was 2 good

I was using it in a long term save with san marino was really good creating CCCs but concede a lot ;< but was 2 good

Would you mind posting some screenshots, and letting me know how far you went with it?

footballmanagerstory and some people from thedugout have said its good

does it work on small teams?

gonna try in BSS

I'm not sure mate, it really depends on how small your team is in comparisson with others. In the lower leagues I'm fairly sure due to the poorer standard of teams it will be fine. I'm almost confident to say you'd get to the football league with out too much trouble. If you persist with it long enough It will eventually be engrained in your players style. I'm not sure how well you'd do but maybe you can give it ago and tell me!