go to all your players, click on view, attributes, technical then look at heading and it will show your best one :)

I did that, i went to view then attributes and clicked all but it just comes up as ther free kick, corner etc.

Under the squad list. Do the attributes, technical then heading should be the 5th option in from the left.

np, hope it works as well for you as it does for me

Right, before when I said you should get the balls down the flanks and cross into a target man on the head with another striker there with good finishing to score: that only applies if you have a striker that can head a ball well (e.g. tall and has good heading attribute). I forgot to mention that would be the case :S.

If your strikers can't head the ball at all and are better at dribbling, then give them the ball to feet with a short, simple passing game. You need to play to your players' advantages - unless you do what I did and completely change the whole squad!! :D

By the way - Steve Morison is the guy you wanna play - top goalscorer last season in the conference, so he's probably gonna be very good on the game. It's how the game works most of the time.

I find that justin richards is also very good so shall i play morison and richards upfront together because they both not that good at headers.

Thanks;)